[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I learned today

AtomicCEO

I'll be honest, I really didn't think I had cancer, but when they did an endoscopy on me 12 days ago the doctor did take a biopsy just to make sure that nothing major was going on in my esophagus and it was nice to finally get the results today that everything came back negative.

Good to hear.

I had the same thing done a few years back. To be honest, the thought of cancer never crossed my mind. I guess I just don't try and stress myself out about those kinds of things.

Let me see if I have this right. Your state doesn't allow you to gamble in the Huddle MVP challenge but they'll gladly take your dough for the Power Ball?

Of course because they get a piece of the pie I bet. Isn't gambling pretty much always frowned upon by the government unless they can get a piece of it?

PS - I never did get a ticket. :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I'll be honest, I really didn't think I had cancer, but when they did an endoscopy on me 12 days ago the doctor did take a biopsy just to make sure that nothing major was going on in my esophagus and it was nice to finally get the results today that everything came back negative.

Something like that would weigh heavily no matter what you confidence level, glad to hear you know your good to go!

Are you saying our fearless leader is..... Hank Hill? :D

"Gawd damitt Bobby,,,"One of the few inpressions I can get my wife to laugh at and she has never watched the show...

Something like that would weigh heavily no matter what you confidence level, glad to hear you know your good to go!

Congrats dude. Since I turned 35 I notice all kinds of paranoid like pains in my body...have one now where I think My liver might be as I'm drinking...(I'm serious, it has hurt since the Sunday bender). My worries take me back to readin the Motley Crue Bio "The Dirt" readin that book will make me think I lived a short unfair life if I hit 97. There is no reason those guys should have hit 24! But anyway, thanks for posting another day...look forward to another!