I am having the day from hell. :D

That is all.

Nothing a block of Van Halen cant cure

Buck up, little camper.

Come get a hug. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

I am having the day from hell. :D

That is all.

I would say do like I do and go home and smoke a J, but I cant do that for a while because I am gonna be looking for a new job. Aint that a bish?

:D"I'm your Ice Cream Man, stop me when I'm passing by..."

I woke up 45 minutes late this morning, stepped on a hair ball (a wet one), got caught by a train and then got caught by an accident on the interstate. But I did get into another Dynasty League w/IDP. :D Hope your day goes better from here on out.

Go home, kick the wife and hug the dog.

wait :D

You had me at "Go".

Where ya been ya crazy basssturd?

Could be worse you could be a chicken jerker ( guys who prepare jerked chicken )

Sometimes you get days like this. All was well till midday, then things went south all over the place. Staff, servers, network connections, idiot PM in Arizona, invoice system, email, work backlog, demands for new capabilities by yesterday, you name it.

Bah. :D

My day's going good...got in early, took a long lunch to run a soccer practice, came back did some work, checked thehuddle, got a call from my daughter that cable, internet and phone are down. :D

doublechecked bill was paid. called them and what great help. ummmmm....unplug everything and plug it back in. That should work. It didn't. :D

I got sandbagged again late today. :D

Sometimes you get days like this. All was well till midday, then things went south all over the place. Staff, servers, network connections, idiot PM in Arizona, invoice system, email, work backlog, demands for new capabilities by yesterday, you name it.

Bah. :D

Just remember that the Bears are in the Super Bowl and Lemmy still has his moles. :D

Better then getting Tea Bagged!!!

Good info here. I hope all is better today Ursa

Good info here. I hope all is better today Ursa

Thanks.....it's early yet. :D

Some days you just want to walk out and never come back - yesterday was like that.

Ursa prefers Aerosmith. :D

:D

Thanks.....it's early yet. :D

Some days you just want to walk out and never come back - yesterday was like that.

:D Don't you work from home? What would you do in that situation, go to the office? :bash:

Reading through this post again it reminded me of the "Week from Hell" my wife and I had some years ago. Kids were young, money was tight and in 1 week we had to replace the fridge, washer, dishwasher and had a major car repair. That was Hell.

:D Don't you work from home? What would you do in that situation, go to the office? :D

Nope, I roll into work every day. I could do a lot of work from home but much of my work is management of day to day work, providing coaching and guidance, etc.

TGIF.

Nope, I roll into work every day. I could do a lot of work from home but much of my work is management of day to day work, providing coaching and guidance, etc.

TGIF.

Please see my freshly made thread regarding my morning. :D

I see your day and raise you four. I've got a doozy of a week coming up. My most experienced office gal is out along with my only two floor supervisors. :D