[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Long and thanks for all the Fish

Jumpin Johnies

I will be retiring from fantasy football effective immediately. I have too many other things I want to accomplish in my life, and not enough free time to go around. I enjoyed competing with all of you. This is the one elague I almost kept, but I know myself. One elague would still cause hours a day for research, and I just don't have the time for that. I am confident this elague will be a great one for years to come. You'ld better find a good replacement for the champion Giants! Please don't be strangers,

Josh

I was going to post it here sooner or later, but I would have taken out the HFA specific stuff. I've had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends around the huddle. I will still stop by from time to time, and the wish y'all keep in touch goes for folks i've been in leagues with and folks I haven't (if there are any).

I was going to post it here sooner or later, but I would have taken out the HFA specific stuff. I've had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends around the huddle. I will still stop by from time to time, and the wish y'all keep in touch goes for folks i've been in leagues with and folks I haven't (if there are any).

Holy crap. This means every BOTH league is looking for a new owner. :D:D

Somebody else disappear too? :D

Well, as far as disappearing, there are two in this thread alone. Others that have not disappeared but have dropped leagues are Piranha (left 32 Homers) and Puddy (dropped out of the 4983). I'm sure this is all part of the natural turn-over that occurs every year.

Los,

I completely understand where you are coming from. I've been having some of the same thoughts lately. My problem is that I take on too much, and now that we have our Son, I think it might all be crashing in on me. Last year I was in 7 leagues, which I know is nothing compared to you, but, combine that with some other stuff I take on, and I'm feeling overwhelmed a bit. This stuff is supposed to be fun, and sometimes it feels like a job. I also do some writing and rankings for Pennsylvania High School Wrestling, and I devote a ton of time to that as well. I haven't made a final decision yet on what I"m doing, but, I certainly can understand where you are coming from. Best of luck with everything and I hope to see you around here still.

Los,

I completely understand where you are coming from. I've been having some of the same thoughts lately. My problem is that I take on too much, and now that we have our Son, I think it might all be crashing in on me. Last year I was in 7 leagues, which I know is nothing compared to you, but, combine that with some other stuff I take on, and I'm feeling overwhelmed a bit. This stuff is supposed to be fun, and sometimes it feels like a job. I also do some writing and rankings for Pennsylvania High School Wrestling, and I devote a ton of time to that as well. I haven't made a final decision yet on what I"m doing, but, I certainly can understand where you are coming from. Best of luck with everything and I hope to see you around here still.

Does this mean you're leaving too? :D:doh::tup::bash::clap::D

:huh:

Good for you. I myself dropped to one league this past year and it was great. It's my local and honestly, it never felt like a burden at all. If you have second thoughts about leaving, consider doing one league and do your best not to spend hours and hours on it. Good luck.

About 3 years ago I was in something like 10 leagues and had 0 fun.

And that is only half what you were in.

I went down to 6 leagues this last year and am considering one more.

Might want to give it a little bit before you get out of every league.