[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't care who wins the SB...

Chavez

108 members have voted

1. 1. What's your bet?

• Colts -7
    • Bears +7

I will be in Chicago, hammered and pulling for da Bears, but I just don't see it

Indy 37

Chi 20

If you get near Berwyn (Sunday) or Winfield any other day....let me know!

I went Bears +7...which, if you look up the results of the gambling league we had here, bodes ill for the Monsters of the Midway. :D

Possibly, but the polls, like this, were the opposite of the outcome. BTW.....Do you think they'll win, outright?

Just curious! :D

I think the bears will cover. If rex has a good day, I think the bears win. If rex has an adequate day, the game could go either way. If rex plays the way he did against arizona, indy wins by 60.

A very fair analysis! :D

Do you think they'll win, outright?

Just curious! :D

Basically, what Steve said - with Good Rex, they have a very good chance of winning. With Neuter Rex, they cover. With Bad Rex, shut it off by the 2nd quarter.

big surprise....i'm on the bears. i like them first half and first quarter too. the over/under is a little perplexing. over 70% of bets on the over. i'm looking at prop/spread bets where the bears are giving pts instead of getting them. some nice money to be made with the bears -3.5 or -7.5 if you think they have a chance to do it.

big surprise....i'm on the bears. i like them first half and first quarter too. the over/under is a little perplexing. over 70% of bets on the over. i'm looking at prop/spread bets where the bears are giving pts instead of getting them. some nice money to be made with the bears -3.5 or -7.5 if you think they have a chance to do it.

What is the o/u?

48.5 :D I like the O! What ya tink, Crispy?

:D Neither offense has really been that super-impressive overall. The Bears O has been just OK up until they really stomped on the Saints in the 4ht of the title game. Indy's O was verging on awful for the first 3 1/2 quarters of the playoffs.

I'm thinking maybe you tease the Bears +7 and the under on a parley (if you can do that).

Edited by Chavez

48.5 :D I like the O! What ya tink, Crispy?

you would think logically that the over is very possible. especially after the conf. champ. games. hard to ignore, but, i think i'm looking at the under. teams could be a little tight to start, feeling each other out. things always liven up in the second quarter building into half. then, you usually get a lull to start the 3rd quarter. if the game proceeds like this, it has a solid shot at the under.

also, with the close to even split on the spread (money coming in on both sides), i have to think the under hits so vegas isn't hammered on the parlays. right now, over betting is at 70%.

you would think logically that the over is very possible. especially after the conf. champ. games. hard to ignore, but, i think i'm looking at the under. teams could be a little tight to start, feeling each other out. things always liven up in the second quarter building into half. then, you usually get a lull to start the 3rd quarter. if the game proceeds like this, it has a solid shot at the under.

also, with the close to even split on the spread (money coming in on both sides), i have to think the under hits so vegas isn't hammered on the parlays. right now, over betting is at 70%.

I'm not placing a bet either way, was just curious.

I got my 6-1 ($20) bet I made last April on the NFC in the bank, and am drooling over my 12-1 ($20) from the same time! I also have quite a few Squares, and come game day I'll also have a lot of strip cards, more squares, etc!

Good luck, crisp, with your props!