[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't care who wins the SB...

Chavez

108 members have voted

1. 1. What's your bet?

• Colts -7
    • Bears +7

Grew up on the Sat nights, then Sat afternoons.

Son of, not the blond long haired original who I AM too young to remember, except for a quick clip on the 'son of' run.

:D You're right! Check your PM's. I was thinking Svengoolie. Then there was a character when I was a kid called Shock Theater...... Marvin! Great stuff! The characters were better than the movie! My Mom would make us (me & my bro) steak tar-tar and eat that every Saturday nite! Great memories!

BTW.....Did you read where Berwyn wanted to put up signs reading BEARwyn? The Bears wouldn't let them do it. They said they'd have to charge royalties! :D

I wonder if Svengoolie has to pay royalties to Berwyn? :bash:

Michael Anthonys?

I'll be at the Elks. 26th and Ridgeland.

Yup! Been going there for ~15 years. I know pretty much the whole family...Tony, Little Tony, Bobby, & Terry. Most of them know me as Tommy "Weber", as I used to cook @ the tailgates years ago on a Weber Grill! :D Do you ever go there?

I know exactly where the Elk's hall is! I grew up in Cicero.

If you get near Berwyn (Sunday) or Winfield any other day....let me know!

RR - thanks for the offer!, in Chi finally- pretty effin cold fot this west coast guy...A am actually at girlfiends folks place in Arlington Heights, she is dragging my azz all over- we going into the city to stay at her friends all weekend- will be a blast! No idea exactly where, but will be at some bar in the city at 11 am SSunday ready to roll.

Am on da Bears bandwagon - just think it is Indy's turn.

RR - thanks for the offer!, in Chi finally- pretty effin cold fot this west coast guy...A am actually at girlfiends folks place in Arlington Heights, she is dragging my azz all over- we going into the city to stay at her friends all weekend- will be a blast! No idea exactly where, but will be at some bar in the city at 11 am SSunday ready to roll.

Am on da Bears bandwagon - just think it is Indy's turn.

Enjoy! Hope you have fun. :D

just like the saints were a team of destiny, or so everyone thought. its got to be peytons turn right?? he's paid his dues, they've changed there style, they have lost there choke identity......right???

Could care less about destiny - although last years game certainly had a Pitt/Cowher/Bettis turn to it didn't it

:D

Yep - good call. Naw - just a better team- Indy's D, and the CHi D going the other way has shown me enough. This game will be won by Indy's offense making plays and Chi's not. I will be at an all Chi party, and I want the Bears to win - but they aren't going to.

I think PM has his way with that D - and they put up 30+ - yer Bears can't and won't be able to keep up.