[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fishing Expedition of the Year Award

Rockerbraves

:D:D:bash:

First nominee - Vick would have scored...by Rockerbraves

Vick would have scored...

Dallas vs. Seattle

Over 1600 hits 173 responses

Gonkis wrote--->"As a professional lurker, I've seen posts hit the bottom of the page in minutes, but this one is at 1,000+ reads and growing and it was started by someone who didn't even see the play! You're all guilty of taking Rocker's bait". :tup:

Fishing Expedition of the Year, IMO.

gilthorp gave it one thumbs up--->"Totally funny the stupid stuff people come up with just so they think they're making a contribution to the board. Keep up the good work!" :doh:

Hat Trick wrote--->Yep :huh: "But it's all hypothetical, so that's why this whole thread cracks me up."

Hugh One said--->"Great comparison. I mean, so much relevance here I don't even know where to start"

The Vatican Hitsquad wrote--->"Bravo, this was the best post of the morning so far... even funnier than the post starting this thread."

Menudo wrote--->"It really got me thinking..."

Furd wrote--->"This is likely the most retarded thread in the history of the site."

I'm taking this nomination as a genuine compliment. I feel confident huddlers would not waste their time reading a thread unless they thought it had merit. Thank you. When you are a new poster on any forum there is nothing more exciting than to read your name for the first time as a nominee for Fishing Expedition of the Year. To be recognized by the huddlers my first time up to bat pretty much knocks it out of the ballpark.

I want to thank everyone who viewed my post (all 1600+) and of course all who responsed. Wow, I'm shaking. I want to thank Big Score 1 who help me make this fishing expedition such a success. As we all know one person can not keep a thread like this alive. Thanks Big Score 1. I want to also thank my fans, my family, my friends. Michael Vick, Tony Romo and of course I wouldn't be here today without Gonkis nomination. Thank You!

Signed,

Rockerbraves :clap:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193982&st=0

I'll nominate this as the worst fishing expedition of the year. It ought to end up tied with all of your other posts.

+1

This guy's act is getting very tired. ::D

Im not a big pile on type but its getting to be the norm that we are subject to one of these dumb threads every day now from this guy..It hasnt hit Cliaz like proportions yet :D but we seem to be headed in that direction..

Edited by whomper

Although I'm about to +1 this...

we are just feeding the Bear here, he's never going to stop eating out of the garbage this way.

That's what I was thinking....

Im not a big pile on type but its getting to be the norm that we are subject to one of these dumb threads every day now from this guy..It hasnt hit Cliaz like proportions yet :D but we seem to be headed in that direction..

...and yet you throw the Bear another fish... :D

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Rockerbraves.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Rockerbraves

i was giving the newb some time to come around and realize people respect knowledge and a strong debate. but, he's basically admitting that his posts are junk and he enjoys it. amazing that he's the 1st person on my ignore list since i've been here.

...and yet you throw the Bear another fish... :D

I realized that but wanted to state my feelings on the matter..I like to give a new guy that starts posting a lot a chance ..Maybe they end up a valuable contributor..After this thread I guess my mind is made up..

:D You don't even know what a fishing expedition is. When you post something that everyone thinks is retarded and go back and pretend you were fishing pretty much cements your status as a complete tool. And despite what many others around here feel, I had no problem with you whatsoever up until now. Oh well.

:D You don't even know what a fishing expedition is. When you post something that everyone thinks is retarded and go back and pretend you were fishing pretty much cements your status as a complete tool. And despite what many others around here feel, I had no problem with you whatsoever up until now. Oh well.

+1

Well said.

+1

:D:D:bash:

First nominee - Vick would have scored...by Rockerbraves

Vick would have scored...

Dallas vs. Seattle

Over 1600 hits 173 responses

I'm guilty of looking at it because I was thinking it would be a funny tongue in cheek post.

I was wrong.

As long as we're soliciting for Vick once again, I'd like to mention that Vick didn't bring his team to the playoffs. Any mention of Vick doing something different than anyother NFL QB is a non-factor. The Falcons were home watching the playoffs.

I want to thank everyone who viewed my post (all 1600+) and of course all who responsed.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193982&st=0

Come on dude. If you take out all the times you hit refresh to see if anybody was paying attention to you, the numbers would closer to 80. If this forum was for paying members only, you'd be lucky to get 10.