[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

Skrappy1

I just refuse to believe this rumor, Randy always struck me as being such a personable chap.

The story making the rounds at the Senior Bowl is that Lane Kiffin's first attempt at establishing a rapport with Randy Moss didn't go too well.

Think Shell vs. Porter.

That confrontation, in the office of the head coach some 10 or 11 months ago, was the first crack in the foundation of the Shell regime.

Kiffin, by contrast, supposedly had trouble reaching Moss by phone. When he finally did, as the story goes, Moss told him in a pointed, profane terms he wasn't interested in talking.

It's been reported on a pair of ESPN radio interviews, and a source at the Senior Bowl confirms Kiffin vs. Moss was indeed a topic of discussion among coaches, scouts and personnel men in Mobile, Ala.

It's worth noting that no one has gone on the record with this story as of yet. Like the party game in which a story is whispered in the ear of one and passed down the line until it ends up being something completely different or exaggerated, maybe it's not as serious as it sounds.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2007/01...ins-first-test/

Maybe he could join T.O. in Dallas and they could collaborate on writing children's books together :D I think it'd be a match made in heaven since they're both crybabies and have so much insight into child-like behavior. Maybe a guest appearance for both on the Dr. Phil show to kick things off :D

why are guys like Moss and T.O. tolerated in a professional league? ya, they have great ability but its a team sport. i'd do what the Eagles did to T.O. and fine him, suspend him, whatever it takes to get him away from my team and hopefully not have to pay him.

Despite the unusually-high number of drops, T.O. actually gives his best effort on the field. Moss doesn't even care anymore.

Yup - both jerks off the field, but at least you can say about TO that he gives it his all, works hard in the offseason to be in top shape, blocks downfield on running plays, etc. Moss has no such redeeming value, just a boat load of underachieving talent.

Yup - both jerks off the field, but at least you can say about TO that he gives it his all, works hard in the offseason to be in top shape, blocks downfield on running plays, etc. Moss has no such redeeming value, just a boat load of underachieving talent.

True 'nuff. Still, someone somewhere is going to lavish piles of cash on him in the hope he'll change.

Yep, I unfortunately agree.

I hope they just sit him the entire year. I hope they suspend him for conduct detrimental to the team and he sits on his slowing down spare ass. He doesnt deserve to play this game.

I had him on my fantasy team, and going by his numbers... I thought he WAS benched this year.

Amsterdam would be perfect. :D

That would be too funny...he probably would play for 2 or 3 games and then pull a Ricky Williams and retire from football after discovering heaven on earth for the self-described "Freak"...a city with legalized pot and prostitution :D

Edited by Return Of S&B

Despite the unusually-high number of drops, T.O. actually gives his best effort on the field. Moss doesn't even care anymore.

TO also played through injuries and put of surgery to try and help out. Moss doesnt play reguardless... The NFL is about a paycheck to him. TO wants a championship. Very different players...

Also, how many times has TO been in trouble with the law? none.

I have that bag or crap in a keeper league and I hope they trade his sorry ass to someone that will throw the rock to him all day long. Boy, Moss and L. Jordan destroyed my team this year! I was looking great before the season started then it was all down hill.

TO also played through injuries and put of surgery to try and help out. Moss doesnt play reguardless... The NFL is about a paycheck to him. TO wants a championship. Very different players...

Also, how many times has TO been in trouble with the law? none.

I'd agree that Moss is the worse of the two evils. However, I still think that both players do more harm than good to an organization. As talented as TO is on the field, you've got to question how many balls has dropped. He might be giving the physical effort, but, not always the mental one. What he does to an organization off the field is his biggest problem. He is a cancer, and I don't see him changing. Moss is so much worse, he is all the negative things that Owens is and also gives no physical effort either. I would enjoy the NFL much more if both of these guys weren't in it. They certainly don't deserve the gifts they were blessed with and the dream jobs that they have.

Edited by Menudo

Packers | Favre pushing team to acquire R. Moss?

Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:13:04 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, reports there is speculation Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre would like the team to acquire Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss in a move to help bolster the offense.

Make it happen Favre...the sooner he's out of Oakland the better...

Moss playing against the Vikings twice a year, now that would be funny. :D

Packers | Favre pushing team to acquire R. Moss?

Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:13:04 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, reports there is speculation Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre would like the team to acquire Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss in a move to help bolster the offense.

Make it happen Favre...the sooner he's out of Oakland the better...

Moss playing against the Vikings twice a year, now that would be funny. :clap:

:D

:D Better not happen. :bash: