[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TV shows

nuke'em ttg

My two are a little younger so they're a little different: Scooby Doo, The Justice League (son loves flash), Spongebob, Backyardigans, Looney Toons, Wonder Pets (both love this- Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, we're on our way...) etc.

Edited by irish

I have no children, yet I regularly watch Spongebob. Is that wrong? :D

Absolutely not that show can be hysterical!! They used to show that show for like 2-3 hours straight early Sat. mornings. It made getting up easier.

Barney and Spongebob were brutal to watch ... I am sooooooo glad we are past those.

I'll give you Barney on this one but not Spongebob. Although all of the Barney stuff is very good for the kids in terms of learning life lessons. You could've used to watch more of those Grits. :D

I can't stand Caillou.

Not only is the show rough but my son wonders around the house singing the entire opening song word for word. :D

I dig the Nicktoons Saturday morning lineup: Martin Mystery (pulp horror/sf wrapped in a classic anime style), My Life As A Teenage Robot (sweet-n-simple tween comedy but with an ornate Art Deco retro-future animation style), and Invader Zim (dark, gritty science fiction . . . absurdist comedy).

Outside of these Saturday 'toons, we pretty much only let our kids watch Sesame Street, sports, or 'toons from Homestar Runner. EDITED TO ADD: Kids are 28 and 10 months old!

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

Nick shows, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, Neutron, Oddparents, etc... I actually like most of them.

Daughter likes Dora of course. That show just isn't believeable at times. :D She also likes Backyardigans which I actually enjoy a little bit, Jack's big music show :D, Wonder pets (ghey), and Diego plus a few I'm missing for sure.

She also likes some of the older shows that boys like.

Old school they like Scoobie, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons (when they're babies).

:D we actually slammed Caillou on here a while back in a thread..He is a whiney little bastard..Marauders even used him as his AVY soon after

I actually went to see Barney live at Radio city music hall as well as Dora..I have 2 girls so Im locked into the whole disney channel line up..I watch regularly Thats so Raven, Suite Life, Hannah Montana..We do switch to Nick for Spongebob..I love that show..I also get sucked into all the disney original movies..I have seen High School Musical more times then any man should ever see such a show :D

Edited by whomper

:D

pingu is another not mentioned that the kids like to watch..... duck dodgers also

Can't blame you there. What the hell are those little bastards saying on that show? :D

No kids yet, but my fiance has some interesting TV choices.

Girls Next Door on E! is hilarious. And there's nothin' wrong with watching three smokin' hot blondes tramp around Hef's Playboy Mansion.

Another show on E! she watches is pretty funny... I think it's called High Maintenance 90210. Mindless entertainment, I tell you.

And yet another gem she's found... I was going to post something earlier about this show on (gulp) Oxygen called Campus Ladies. Don't knock it until you see it. It's f'in hilarious. Cameos galore.

She's a King of the Hill fan, big time. I enjoy that show more now that we're in Arelen ... err, Austin.

I can tell you waaaay more than you'll ever want to know about JoJo's Circus.

"hey, jojo whaddaya say? tell us 'bout the things you learned today ..."

our 2-year-old loves the wiggles. i have all the songs memorized. they usually run through my head as permanent background noise in my mind, and i'll frequently walk around the house humming them. whenever there's some gift-giving occasion for our kid, someone invariably gives her a dvd or some other wiggles-related song-playing toy. if another one of the wiggles leaves the group, i'm primed to step in.

she also watches higglytown heroes, handy manny, charlie and lola and ... ugh ... the doodlebops.

"hey, jojo whaddaya say? tell us 'bout the things you learned today ..."

our 2-year-old loves the wiggles. i have all the songs memorized. they usually run through my head as permanent background noise in my mind, and i'll frequently walk around the house humming them. whenever there's some gift-giving occasion for our kid, someone invariably gives her a dvd or some other wiggles-related song-playing toy. if another one of the wiggles leaves the group, i'm primed to step in.

she also watches higglytown heroes, handy manny, charlie and lola and ... ugh ... the doodlebops.

My two-year-old will watch the Wiggles, but he doesn't go nuts for them like JoJo. I keep a bunch of episodes of JoJo on the Tivo. My season tickets are full of the Disney Channel. We stick to Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Club instead of higglytown and the bops. I even have some Dan Zanes House Party on the Tivo too. My son likes him... I dig it too. I hate the bops.