[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TV shows

nuke'em ttg

:bash: we actually slammed Caillou on here a while back in a thread..He is a whiney little bastard..Marauders even used him as his AVY soon after

I actually went to see Barney live at Radio city music hall as well as Dora..I have 2 girls so Im locked into the whole disney channel line up..I watch regularly Thats so Raven, Suite Life, Hannah Montana..We do switch to Nick for Spongebob..I love that show..I also get sucked into all the disney original movies..I have seen High School Musical more times then any man should ever see such a show :D

it's all Disney Channel all the time for the 3 M-girls.

I'd rather watch those shows than Barney, etc. any day.

I actually like Suite Life & Hannah Montana :D

it's all Disney Channel all the time for the 3 M-girls.

I'd rather watch those shows than Barney, etc. any day.

I actually like Suite Life & Hannah Montana :D

Me too :D

I have no children, yet I regularly watch Spongebob. Is that wrong? :D

No way! Some of the episodes are downright hilarious.

Like the one where the Health Inspector comes into the restaurant.

Or what about the one where he hires a bodyguard to protect him from "the Strangler".

I must admit some episodes are better than others but for the most part it's pretty funny stuff.

Although it does sort of get on my nerves when the voice of SpongeBob is being done by someone different than the original. It sort of reminds me of when I was a kid and I couldn't stand the different voices of Barney Rubble on the Flintstones.

Or what about the one where he hires a bodyguard to protect him from "the Strangler".

I must admit some episodes are better than others but for the most part it's pretty funny stuff.

I think some of the best are the ones with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. :D

Nick shows, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, Neutron, Oddparents, etc... I actually like most of them.

Daughter likes Dora of course. That show just isn't believeable at times. :D She also likes Backyardigans which I actually enjoy a little bit, Jack's big music show :D, Wonder pets (ghey), and Diego plus a few I'm missing for sure.

She also likes some of the older shows that boys like.

Old school they like Scoobie, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons (when they're babies).

Ditto on all of that except the old school stuff. My kids also like Avatar: the Last Air Bender.

My two-year-old will watch the Wiggles, but he doesn't go nuts for them like JoJo. I keep a bunch of episodes of JoJo on the Tivo. My season tickets are full of the Disney Channel. We stick to Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Club instead of higglytown and the bops. I even have some Dan Zanes House Party on the Tivo too. My son likes him... I dig it too. I hate the bops.

we bought a dan zanes album off itunes. i like him because i don't mind when his songs get stuck in my head, unlike the doodlebops or higglytown heroes.

Although it does sort of get on my nerves when the voice of SpongeBob is being done by someone different than the original. It sort of reminds me of when I was a kid and I couldn't stand the different voices of Barney Rubble on the Flintstones.

The one when they are trying to get into the salty spitoon and the one when they are cursing are my 2 favorites