[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Movie Would You Like to See a Sequal Too?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only heard of this movie recently,it looks killer.

Good flick, mindless action. A Mens Club movie fer sure. Check it out Polk.

Good flick, mindless action. A Mens Club movie fer sure. Check it out Polk.

there was actually supposed to be a sequel out a few years ago. it was going to be called "all saints day". but apparently the money wasn't there or dried up or something. for a while, when i was tracking it, IMDB actually had a description of said sequel on their website saying it was in planning or production.

since, i've heard grumblings that they gathered enough cult status money from dvd sales to get something going again. of course, this is all speculation on websites and stuff like that. i have not seen anything concrete.

but i really enjoyed the first one, it would be nice to see another.

edit: if you do a google search, you'll find all kinds of boards with people talking about what might be coming. i actually haven't looked on any of them in quite a while.

Edited by rhippens

The Hollywood Knights

This movie would be tough to follow, as it is one of my all time favorites...It's filled with some all time great lines, such as.....

"My dick is in the punch"

"Newbaum did you come"

"You know I'm glad I came"

" I know I've had this taste in my mouth before"

" Their farting on stage"

These are all of the top of my head, but they pretty much capture to essence of the quote...

This movie would be tough to follow, as it is one of my all time favorites...It's filled with some all time great lines, such as.....

"My dick is in the punch"

"Newbaum did you come"

"You know I'm glad I came"

" I know I've had this taste in my mouth before"

" Their farting on stage"

These are all of the top of my head, but they pretty much capture to essence of the quote...

I worked in at a drive-in as a teenager, and we croped one frame of the naked woman by the pool out of the film. We tried looking at it through the microscope in Biology class. My Biology teacher was this short, Mr. Wipple-looking guy and he was checking everyone's slides, but we didn't notice being understandable distracted. He stepped up, looked in the microscope, and deadpanned, "Some nice cell structure there. Now look at the slide." then walked away. :D