[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anna Nicole Smith

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fiance' is into all of those celebrity update shows like Extra and Entertainment Tonight. I caught an interview with her and her lawyer boyfriend and MAN... that woman was... not even human. She could barely talk, hopped up on who-knows-how-many drugs... been on various types of prescription and non-prescription drugs for years now.

I actually wondered last night how long that chick was going to last. Didn't think it'd be less than 24 hours.

:D ... but not so shocking.

Yeah. Too bad. There was a nice softball joke in the 3rd paragraph of the article but now we have to take the high road and not use it.

Reminded me of Larry Hagman in the original Superman.

However, cruddy. She was a beautiful woman. Hope this wasn't related to her weight fluctuations.

Reminded me of Larry Hagman in the original Superman.

However, cruddy. She was a beautiful woman. Hope this wasn't related to her weight fluctuations.

I'm just speculating that it was an accidental overdose or suicide. She had about a million lawsuits filed against her.

My fiance' is into all of those celebrity update shows like Extra and Entertainment Tonight. I caught an interview with her and her lawyer boyfriend and MAN... that woman was... not even human. She could barely talk, hopped up on who-knows-how-many drugs... been on various types of prescription and non-prescription drugs for years now.

I actually wondered last night how long that chick was going to last. Didn't think it'd be less than 24 hours.

:D ... but not so shocking.

I'm sure she got paid well for that interview.

I say she off'd herself.

Sad story.

Her daughter doesn't even know who her dad is, should be an interesting court battle there.

Man.....I have a good joke dangit...maybe that would get me some cred for a Huddle award? :D

Really sad....wonder is she was smart enough to set that baby up for life considering how new it is that might not be the case.