[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anna Nicole Smith

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a stripper and drug addict from Mexia, Texas. Got a nice gig as a stripper in Houston, and then latched onto a 90 year old multi-billionaire. Continued to abuse drugs/alcohol/etc since her gold digging ass was rescued from the gutter by Mr Money Bags. She was what she was...

.....the American Dream.

She was a stripper and drug addict from Mexia, Texas. Got a nice gig as a stripper in Houston, and then latched onto a 90 year old multi-billionaire. Continued to abuse drugs/alcohol/etc since her gold digging ass was rescued from the gutter by Mr Money Bags. She was what she was...

Kind of my thoughts on it as well but sad that she left her daughter behind.

A typical southerner......

Kind of my thoughts on it as well but sad that she left her daughter behind.

Sad, but this story just gets whackier!! Isn't she fighting for custody of the daughter with a guy that claims that the kid is his??

So who gets the Kid?

Who gets the money?

Etc.. etc..

I think she loved nothing more in the world more then her son..When he died I think it absolutely ripped her heart to pieces as it would any caring parent . I really feel bad for her..Sad stuff...

If I'm not mistaken, she got her first big shot as the Guess Jeans girl. Is it disrespectful to whack it to a dead woman, if she's alive in the movie you're watching?

Is it disrespectful to whack it to a dead woman, if she's alive in the movie you're watching?

Is it wrong that I was thinking the exact thing 20 minutes ago?

No and no. :D