[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anna Nicole Smith

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount of coverage this is getting (for someone most famous for what she didn't cover....), this is ripe for ridicule.

I found it hilarious that CNN's 2pm news (5pm on the east coast) led with the Anna Nicole story, then went to an almost equally ludicrous but much less tabloid-worthy "Plane-gate" involving Nancy Pelosi's request for a larger airplane.

Immediately, they went back to the death of two of America's finest.

Haven't read through the thread, but let me say it if it hasn't been said:

Mob.

A white trash floozy like her jacks with a billionaire's estate and a string of deaths followed. I say once the old man's kid died, someone wrote a check that resulted in what we're seeing now between her and her son.

Now, the courts are sure to demand a paternity test to establish who the father is because I'm willing to guess her people go along with the appeals to get that baby the millions left in limbo.

What a crazy monument she left.

I feel bad for her baby, but other than that, who gives a damn? The lady was a trainwreck. Why is this such a big deal? Larry King is devoting his entire show to her tonight.

who would have thought larry King would have outlived her?

If I'm not mistaken, she got her first big shot as the Guess Jeans girl. Is it disrespectful to whack it to a dead woman, if she's alive in the movie you're watching?

Are you watching one of the Naked Gun movies?

Any death of anyone, no matter how wacked out, who didn't really intentionally hurt anyone else is not a cause for laughing at or pissing on the grave so soon after their death. I think she was overall a troubled woman and a waste of our airwaves, but she was a human nonetheless, nowhere near Hitler or Osama Bin Laden's legacy of evil. Let's please cut her a break for now.

Any death of anyone, no matter how wacked out, who didn't really intentionally hurt anyone else is not a cause for laughing at or pissing on the grave so soon after their death. I think she was overall a troubled woman and a waste of our airwaves, but she was a human nonetheless, nowhere near Hitler or Osama Bin Laden's legacy of evil. Let's please cut her a break for now.

Someone's Mother, daughter, sister.

With the amount of coverage this is getting (for someone most famous for what she didn't cover....), this is ripe for ridicule.

I found it hilarious that CNN's 2pm news (5pm on the east coast) led with the Anna Nicole story, then went to an almost equally ludicrous but much less tabloid-worthy "Plane-gate" involving Nancy Pelosi's request for a larger airplane.

Immediately, they went back to the death of two of America's finest.

Yep--it pissed me off for sure that they spent time on this nonsense when the Natalie Holloway case still hasn't been solved.

I applaud your world view and obviously, you are correct. However, that does not change the fact that everything is funny to someone.

I applaud your world view and obviously, you are correct. However, that does not change the fact that everything is funny to someone.

And funny enough, I am one of those individuals who thinks many people take too many things far too seriously in this world. That said, I am learning to have a healthier respect for why some others lack a sense of humor about some things. I hardly doubt Anna had the best upbringing and that where she ended up was all her fault.

DISCLOSURE: I laughed a bit at some of the jokes, but also feel that it is too soon. :D

I was listening to public radio yesterday afternoon, and the press has given up covering the President. Lame Duck started after the last election. So the 24 hour news machines have to come up with something to cover.

On another note, Ron and Fex on XM were doing a bit this morning like it was the day that JFK was killed, or some other notable person that everyone can remember. It was pretty funny talking about eating Trim Spa to feel closer to her.