[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Huddle Convention

Chief Dick

On the heels of bier's football game in Denver, how about we put together the first Huddle National Convention? Here's what I'm thinking:

1. Dates: July 13, 14, 15

2. Location: Kansas City, MO (good central location, easy to fly in and out of)

3. Why: :D

Here's my thought for an itinerary:

July 13th. Arrival day. We could set up a BBQ spread at a hall here in town and have a reception dinner. Just a way to meet everyone, have a few drinks, etc.

July 14th. Huddle Golf Tournament in the morning, followed by an afternoon touring Arrowhead stadium. Evening activities to include the Huddle Texas Hold'em poker tournament and all around good drinkfest.

July 15th. Morning breakfast feast followed by a fine speech from whoever wants to blab on about whatever. Activities commence by noon so people could leave town.

Who's with me?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure as i never golfed beyond putt-putt and never played poker. :D

BTW, I need to burn up 3 vacation days before April, and have a couple project deadlines this month, so I will take those in March. But where to go?

On the heels of bier's football game in Denver, how about we put together the first Huddle National Convention? Here's what I'm thinking:

1. Dates: July 13, 14, 15

2. Location: Kansas City, MO (good central location, easy to fly in and out of)

3. Why: :D

Here's my thought for an itinerary:

July 13th. Arrival day. We could set up a BBQ spread at a hall here in town and have a reception dinner. Just a way to meet everyone, have a few drinks, etc.

July 14th. Huddle Golf Tournament in the morning, followed by an afternoon touring Arrowhead stadium. Evening activities to include the Huddle Texas Hold'em poker tournament and all around good drinkfest. Celebrate TheGrunt's B-day!

July 15th. Morning breakfast feast followed by a fine speech from whoever wants to blab on about whatever. Activities commence by noon so people could leave town.

Who's with me?

Fixed. :D:bash:

:D .....

But July in KC is like a bagillion degrees! :D That's why i go to Canada in the summer.

F' the poker (unless it's between us!), F' the golf (unless it's mini golf as John said)!

But it's possible!!!! :bash:

My Godson is getting married the 28th., so ......Im think I'm clear. :clap:

Put me down as a maybe.....but as Twiley mentioned earlier, the WCOFF is kind of my huddle holiday (the wife isn't coming this year).

But, a 3-day weekend doesn't entail a bunch of vacation time and if the airfare is cheap and other people are interested, I probably would be all for it.

Not sure as i never golfed beyond putt-putt and never played poker. :D

BTW, I need to burn up 3 vacation days before April, and have a couple project deadlines this month, so I will take those in March. But where to go?

If you have a hankering to make it up to the NW, your my guest....but 3 days is pretty short for a round trip from Georgia.