[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Huddle Convention

Chief Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you going to be able to meet in denver?

Hard to tell at this point. A lot of my travel plans hinge on getting pharmacy licenses for these states. That can be a :D process.

If I get half a chance, I'll bounce over to Denver to meet you, Az, Atomic and other Denverites. :D

If Puddy is transporting minors across state lines, I'm afraid I'll have to be elsewhere.... :D

:D

Assuming he's not... this is a possibility as I could conceivably drive from Austin.

But yeah, WCOFF / Vegas is THE spot to do this... but another Huddle meet-up would be just fine.

I would love to do this but as others alluded to Wcoff will be my huddle convention this year..I would like to get one going in atlantic city over the summer with Nsab , Marauders, menudo ,TimC, tbone65 Maybe hugh, keg and all the other NJ/PA/NY/degenerate gamblers (tim) we could throw together..

Heck, maybe I should just come to Vegas. Hell of a lot less work.

i was thinking about this last night. i want to hit wcoff also, but there is a big difference between the two:

the primary purpose of this would be for us: huddlers. while i know wcoff will be fun, i am sure that it will breakdown into smaller groups who do their own things (not that it won't occur at huddlepalooza)..... but this would give us a better chance to grab those biers with larger numbers.

plus we can bring cleats and pick teams for some football :D

could drive? ... i think it took sky and I 10 hrs... which means we'll get there in 7 1/2

yeah that's what i was thinking. unfortunately, i've done that drive about a million times -- which explains why i loathe kansas so much. safer to shoot for about 8 hours, those kansas state patrol are sneaky bastages with nothing better to do than come up with clever ways to snag people trying to get from one end of kansas to the other as fast as possible.