[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Huddle Convention

Chief Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. First question. Are there strip clubs in KC. Second question. Are they any good?

4-5 that I know of, depends on what you mean "good", there neked wemens and uh at one of them, theres uh anything you uh want to do with em.....not that I speak from experience :D

Ok, now we're getting to the information that huddlers need to know.

Beer - check

BBQ - check

wimmins of the naked variety - check

good company - Beer is always good and then there's them huddlers I guess.

I can bring a definite maybe. Hey TimC, how about a road trip?

OK. First question. Are there strip clubs in KC. Second question. Are they any good?

I'd be interested in attending if I can work it out. However, as ghey as it seems, I'd likely pass on the strip club. I never have a good time at those places because I always feel bad for the girls. No girl, when a child, tells her parents, "When I grow up I want to be a stripper and have drunk men rub themselves while they put dollar bills next to my hoo-hah!"

I'd be interested in attending if I can work it out. However, as ghey as it seems, I'd likely pass on the strip club. I never have a good time at those places because I always feel bad for the girls. No girl, when a child, tells her parents, "When I grow up I want to be a stripper and have drunk men rub themselves while they put dollar bills next to my hoo-hah!"

Not ghey at all. I go to them occasionally with friends for certain occasions (mostly bachelor parties), but do not partake in the lap-dancing. Not only do I feel bad for the girls, but also for the people who are there all of the time. Just not my scene.

Not ghey at all. I go to them occasionally with friends for certain occasions (mostly bachelor parties), but do not partake in the lap-dancing. Not only do I feel bad for the girls, but also for the people who are there all of the time. Just not my scene.

Me? I'm just helping single mothers one dollar at a time. :D

Edited by Kid Cid

If I didn't have to be in Lake Geneva, WI for a week two weeks after this event I would drive the 600 miles to see what this would be about. So if another date comes up I may take a hard look at it.

Ok, now we're getting to the information that huddlers need to know.

Beer - check

BBQ - check

wimmins of the naked variety - check

good company - Beer is always good and then there's them huddlers I guess.

I can bring a definite maybe. Hey TimC, how about a road trip?

:D

This IS the huddlers check-list fit to a T.

I am going to Vegas for 4 days in March. I am going to the Kentucky Derby for 4 days in May. I am going to Chicago for 4th of July for 4 days. I am going to cruise the Med for 2 weeks in August. And I am going to WCOFF in Vegas on September. The odds of me slipping in another trip, even though its only a weekend is negligable.

I am going to Vegas for 4 days in March. I am going to the Kentucky Derby for 4 days in May. I am going to Chicago for 4th of July for 4 days. I am going to cruise the Med for 2 weeks in August. And I am going to WCOFF in Vegas on September. The odds of me slipping in another trip, even though its only a weekend is negligable.

There's still a possibility that I'll be at the Derby.