[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Huddle Convention

Chief Dick

I am going to Vegas for 4 days in March. I am going to the Kentucky Derby for 4 days in May. I am going to Chicago for 4th of July for 4 days. I am going to cruise the Med for 2 weeks in August. And I am going to WCOFF in Vegas on September. The odds of me slipping in another trip, even though its only a weekend is negligable.

That's a yes. There's a one day ride doing something bourbon related and another that's pretty empty. I gots to start coordinating things with Timmay.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already spoke with Tim about you boys heading down my way for a few adult libations! Yall wont be that far from Gods Country! When is it that yall will be there?

Memorial Day weekend. I'll be rolling into BG the Wednesday before. Rolling out on Sunday.

I would love to do this but as others alluded to Wcoff will be my huddle convention this year..I would like to get one going in atlantic city over the summer with Nsab , Marauders, menudo ,TimC, tbone65 Maybe hugh, keg and all the other NJ/PA/NY/degenerate gamblers (tim) we could throw together..

I'd be all over an Atlantic City gathering

Can anyone tell me if the Stratosphere is a decent spot to stay. I can get flight and 3 nights (Sept. 7th - 10th) there for $600. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Stratosphere is fine. It is at the far end of the trip, so you will be cabbing it or taking the monorail to get down to the main part fo the strip (unless you rent a car), and it is not in the nicest part of town. You have the Sahara and a couple other hotels right in the same area. I've stayed there a few times and can't complain, though all I really need whilst in Vegas is a bed... or at least a semi comfortable couch.

Strat is usually under $100 a night midweek, maybe 125 weekend, so, figure 300 for the room, and if a $300 flight to Vegas is good you are okay.