[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

whomper

Last week we had a 4 player game on moneymakers which was a good time..What the game lacks in graphics as opposed to Pokerroom it makes up in the fact that blinds automatically go up in this game every 15 hands and it is truer to real hold em..If you havent purchased the moneymakers game yet you can get it at best buy and install it before we play tonight..Installation takes under 10 minutes. There were a few concerns about our late start time. The best I could probably do is push up the start time to 11PM est instead of our usual 12. As unusual as it sounds my house is still very active that late at night so I couldnt really start any earlier then 11..

To the players from last week..What was the final decision ?.I am ready to send but I want it confirmed where it should go..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week we had a 4 player game on moneymakers which was a good time..What the game lacks in graphics as opposed to Pokerroom it makes up in the fact that blinds automatically go up in this game every 15 hands and it is truer to real hold em..If you havent purchased the moneymakers game yet you can get it at best buy and install it before we play tonight..Installation takes under 10 minutes. There were a few concerns about our late start time. The best I could probably do is push up the start time to 11PM est instead of our usual 12. As unusual as it sounds my house is still very active that late at night so I couldnt really start any earlier then 11..

To the players from last week..What was the final decision ?.I am ready to send but I want it confirmed where it should go..

My only concern with the Moneymaker game is with the inability to resume play if for some reason you lose your connection.

I have my local game tonight so likely will not be available.

Unless someone wants to copy the entire disk up to my FTP site? :D

I could try that but I'm pretty much computer-dumb these days.

Also, despite now having the software, and as much as I want to play tonight, I believe I have plans. But if they fall through, I will definitely play.

I could try that but I'm pretty much computer-dumb these days.

Also, despite now having the software, and as much as I want to play tonight, I believe I have plans. But if they fall through, I will definitely play.

Hopefully those plans will include you picking up some vagisil and applying properly for ducking me like this..

About how much for moneymakers?

Hopefully those plans will include you picking up some vagisil and applying properly for ducking me like this..

Actually it has nothing to do with Mrs.D3... she's sick and probably contagious so I gotta get out of the house. There's a badass band playing down the road.

I may actually be back in time so I will check the thread from my Q-Phone from the club.

Edit: Oh, and fangoo! Believe me there will be plenty of Friday nights that I will play now that we have this set-up.

Edited by darin3

Actually it has nothing to do with Mrs.D3... she's sick and probably contagious so I gotta get out of the house. There's a badass band playing down the road.

I may actually be back in time so I will check the thread from my Q-Phone from the club.

Edit: Oh, and fangoo! Believe me there will be plenty of Friday nights that I will play now that we have this set-up.

The vagisil wasnt for mrs D3 :D Try and play putana

:D

They didn't have that at Best Buy, this was the only option. Can you send me a link then?

Oh well, it was only $10.

Im joking you got the right one

Twiley..FYI when you sign in at moneymakers one feature that is a little beat is that you cant bounce back and forth to the huddle..You are kind of locked in there until you are done..