[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Huddlers

Big John

I think Big John is coming up to B'ham next Friday and then we are planning on making it down to Seatte the next day. So far the ideas involve golf and/or food.

I am actually arriving Thursday evening. Plans are still up in the air after that, so I still need help planning the stay there. So all day Friday thru Sunday I am there and leaving on Monday morning.

I am actually arriving Thursday evening. Plans are still up in the air after that, so I still need help planning the stay there. So all day Friday thru Sunday I am there and leaving on Monday morning.

Cool...Thursday and Friday and Saturday my house is a bachelor pad. My buddy is actually playing a semipro football game up in B'ham on Saturday so that is another option.

The time is nigh, yo.

I posted something in Emerald City, but I figured I'd drop a reminder in this thread as well.

I suggested a Sunday meeting at F.X. McCrory's around 1pm ish.......there has been some golfing at Harbor Point suggested, but I'm not sure of the logistics of that.

Thoughts?

The time is nigh, yo.

I posted something in Emerald City, but I figured I'd drop a reminder in this thread as well.

I suggested a Sunday meeting at F.X. McCrory's around 1pm ish.......there has been some golfing at Harbor Point suggested, but I'm not sure of the logistics of that.

Thoughts?

I will be at FX at 1:00 pm. :D

Wish I could go to the bars with you this weekend but I have Finals next week (two on Monday and one on Tuesday) and will more than likely be occupied with studying until finals end. :D

Hopefully your stay in Seattle is a fun one though! :D

I am brack from Seattle.

After a long flight on Thursday, there was road construction on I-5, I finally arrive at Bushwacked. After a :D I retired for the night.

On Friday, after the rains subsided and some NCAA games.we took a sightseeing tour to state park on the shore and to Mt. Baker to see the Cascades and a glacier on an adjoining mountain, along with scenery unique to this part of the country. Had dinner at a pizza place in a secluded area along that highway.

On Saturday, it was raining all day west of the Cascades. So we went to Levenworth and met evil_gop_liars, who came from the east. This town is just east of the Cascades and has a strong faux-German look to it (local laws to enforse this in order to be touisty by resembling the German Alps). More nice views from the roadway on the way, going on a Mountain Pass, and watching the rest of the WSA game at a NASCAR bar along the way. After getting a motel room, we went to the first bat and went :D alot. There was a couple that was visiting from Alabama and looking at a possible move. She was Alabaman, He was a professor claiming to be From Bama too, but his accent and dialects showed e was clearly British. That place closed early. :D Then we went bar hopping and then evil got really drunk, and I really needed to help him get back to the motel room.

On Sunday, we ate breakfast. Then BW was staying with EGL "in order to stay in the sun light and not the rain". So on to the meeting point in Seattle for me. The crowd was lighter than expected do to some Seattleites unable to make it there. So it was GodTomSatan, digitaldan21 and Bonehand there with me. (photos from Bonehand?) FF stratigies were mostly discussed there. (Along with seeing the Badgers lose on the TVs there :tup: ) After that, GTS showed me the areas around downtown, then I took a ride up the Space Needle. Interesting perspective from up there. And it was suynny there which I did not believe would happen.

Good times guys and thanks. :doh:

it was suynny there which I did not believe would happen.

I've found anytime you visit Seattle to see people and it is more sunny than normal, the locals tend to crown you as "Ra" and try to get you to stay.

So on to the meeting point in Seattle for me. The crowd was lighter than expected do to some Seattleites unable to make it there. So it was GodTomSatan, digitaldan21 and Bonehand there with me. (photos from Bonehand?) FF stratigies were mostly discussed there. (Along with seeing the Badgers lose on the TVs there :D )

Finally, Pictures.

Pic #1

Pic #2