[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A little request....

rocknrobn26

...for my Aunt! She's 2 years younger than my mom, ~84, and frankly they (my mom and her) look close enough alike to be twins. She was diagnosed w/ Alzheimer's several months ago, was in the hosp. for a variety of things and finally went to a nursing home last Monday. She's had severe diarrhea for awhile and they put her back in the hosp (ICU). She is not doing well. :D Inflamed stomach and intestines. She has been given the 'Last Rights', but Savage probably has the newer term for that.

So I'm requesting prayers, good wishes, etc.. There is a positive Karma here that I will not overlook, as it has worked for so many! :bash: She's a great lady! One her sons (1 of 3) is my age and we are real close. Like brothers, we talk weekly, and the pain he feels I feel. I wish my real bro would call once a month.

Any and all good wishes, prayers,etc. will be greatly appreciated!

TIA! :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know if you ask me for anything, you've got it, rr. Sending positive vibes as we speak (or type)

:D ~~~~~~~~

I know that my friend! :bash: And the same goes for me, Bro! :tup: We need a Gil, Chavez, Dr. Love, RR get together soon!!! And the 4th weekend with Spai....Trailer Par...Pean.... whatever! :D

I also appreciate the rest of your wishes. Please keep them coming! TY! :clap:

My prayers are going out RR.

We need a Gil, Chavez, Dr. Love, RR get together soon!!!

Now, as for this--I think this has all the makings of a road-trip to Grand Rapids.

Edit to add: Actually, they do rent out the furnished apartment right across the hall from us for about $80 a night.

:D

Edited by wiegie

My prayers are going out RR.

Now, as for this--I think this has all the makings of a road-trip to Grand Rapids.

Edit to add: Actually, they do rent out the furnished apartment right across the hall from us for about $80 a night.

:D

:D But not till spring! :clap: I :heart: GR! Great little city that I'd like Mrs. RR to see. I'd have invited you also :bash: but you have enough on your plate. Take care of you child, your beautiful wife, and your child to be! :tup:

My prayers for you and your family rr,

Here's a little prayer I found some days ago and like to read every now and then:

Watch Thou, O Lord, with those who Wake, or watch, or weep tonight, And give thy angels charge Over those who sleep. Tend the sick ones, O Lord Rest the weary ones. Bless the dying ones. Soothe the suffering ones. Pity the afflicted ones. Shield the joyous ones. And all for Your love’s sake. Amen.