[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lookin' for a new toy......

rocknrobn26

I do have a kid. They can be fun.

Stick to the subject, please! Oh wait....you have a kid! :D Your sticking to everything! :D

Anyway, kids are no longer an option! :kneelingprayingthankinggod:

I don't have one, but more then a few of the regulars over at SatelliteGuys.us have one. They seem to be pretty well regarded. I know the admin over there has watched his Slingbox from his PDA while on the road. He also has opened it up in the past for people who wanted to take it for a test drive.

I got one and returned it ...my lap top is too old and the software was not up to speed ...I have seen it and how it works as friend of mine has it ...pretty amazing

Would recommend to those that travel a lot ...if you do not travel that much not sure it has that much value as you can then watch tv from home instead of off your lap top

It's probably overkill. I won't use for traveling, just wanted a way to get TV/DVD in my office on the PC (use as PVR) & Laptop and also on the LT for the patio. Thanks for the info! :D

I'll look into Hava.

It's probably overkill. I won't use for traveling, just wanted a way to get TV/DVD in my office on the PC (use as PVR) & Laptop and also on the LT for the patio. Thanks for the info! :D

I'll look into Hava.

My dad uses slingbox for when he travels a lot, and my brother actually uses it for his cell phone. If you have a PDA phone with 3G or Wifi capability you can watch live TV on your phone, which is way cool in my opinion.

And you get a lot more than just a few channels. If you have DirecTV, then you can pretty much have Directv on your cell phone, laptop, ect.. It's expensive, but I think slingbox is a pretty cool idea. :D