[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow just got in trouble big time

cliaz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago on line at a department store check out in front of a bunch of people my oldest told my youngest to stop busting her balls. My wife was mortified.

My 10 and 8 year old know all the words....from their friends. I'll even get them to tell me them if their mom isn't around.

They use "beep" and sometimes tell me what the word starts with...

They're friends with sisters down the street, and that family obviously does a lot of cussing.

I don't cuss at home. I said "damn" today and got looked at like I was going straight to the pit of hell.

A few years ago on line at a department store check out in front of a bunch of people my oldest told my youngest to stop busting her balls. My wife was mortified.

Along those lines, a few years ago I was driving through town with my kids and a guy cut us off...my oldest said, quietly, "A$$hole." I shrank under my wife's withering glare. :D

Spaceballs, Jimmy! :D I bought that because my oldest wanted to see it. We watched the first few minutes and decided the innuendo was too much, nevermind the language. :clap:

When Nick was around 4, he was getting to be too tall to fit in the front part of the grocery cart, but he still wanted to sit up there. I hoisted him up and he bumped his knee trying to squeeze in. "Goddammit, I hit my knee!" he said in his best stage voice. :D So stupidly, I said, "What did you say?" Naturally, he repeated it. :bash:

Along those lines, a few years ago I was driving through town with my kids and a guy cut us off...my oldest said, quietly, "A$$hole." I shrank under my wife's withering glare. :D

That reminds me of the PSA currently showing where a lady gets cut off. Her 8 year old or so kid in the back seat says something like "Don't worry, I'll handle it". She then gets out and just starts reading the riot act to the other driver.

A friend of my wife is a teacher ...the teacher asked the kids in her class to think of something that makes their mothers special of different ...one girl claimed to have forgotten to do the exercise and was not sure what made her mother special ...teacher said do not worry honey just think of the first thing that pops in to your head about your mommy ...girl then blurts out " my mommy has a hairy peep "

True story ...teacher was mortified ...and then laughed

That reminds me of the PSA currently showing where a lady gets cut off. Her 8 year old or so kid in the back seat says something like "Don't worry, I'll handle it". She then gets out and just starts reading the riot act to the other driver.

That's not a PSA... it's a commercial for TLC. You watch TLC, you homo.

(P.S. I only know this because a gay friend told me. I only watch ESPN. Grunt. Snort)

For a couple of days we thought our 2 year old boy was already dropping the F-bomb. Then we finally figured out that he was trying to say Shrek, and it was coming out Fark. Whew!

My neighbor's kid wasn't able to say the word "freckle,' it always came out f*cker. So whenever they took her out in public, they had to make sure that she didn't say freckle

My neighbor's kid wasn't able to say the word "freckle,' it always came out f*cker. So whenever they took her out in public, they had to make sure that she didn't say freckle

How often does the kid talk about freckles? I can see if a kid always wants to tell people, "I have a freckle on my a$$."

How often does the kid talk about freckles? I can see if a kid always wants to tell people, "I have a freckle on my a$$."

well whenever she would say it, everyone would laugh at her because she was trying to say freckle, so she said it all the time to try and get people to laugh

well whenever she would say it, everyone would laugh at her because she was trying to say freckle, so she said it all the time to try and get people to laugh

Ahhhhhh...the saying it because people think it's funny. That is what encourages most of these kids to swear because adults just think it's so damn funny. At least in my house...

Ahhhhhh...the saying it because people think it's funny. That is what encourages most of these kids to swear because adults just think it's so damn funny. At least in my house...

True..Some kids will do things just to make people laugh and it is the adults fault..We have a friend who has a son that runs like a little girl..The most flailing femanine run you have ever seen. We constantly make him run when we are around him..His dad just looks at us and says. "I know what you are doing" but we cant help ourselves..He has no clue why we are laughing and now just runs in circles whenever we see him..

Edited by whomper

i try to get the boys to not use sentence enhancer but they have learned that it is funny and that they have power over adults when they use them( at school not at home).. so ive gotten hem to use other words like cripes , barnacles etc so that they dont get into to much trouble at school...

oldest boy at the age of 3 is talking to the check out lady at target

" my daddy says GOD dammit in the basement "

check out lady

"well thats not nice to take the lords name in vain"

my son

" he didn't say lord dammit he said god dammit"

end of conversation. :D