[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow just got in trouble big time

cliaz

i try to get the boys to not use sentence enhancer but they have learned that it is funny and that they have power over adults when they use them( at school not at home).. so ive gotten hem to use other words like cripes , barnacles etc so that they dont get into to much trouble at school...

oldest boy at the age of 3 is talking to the check out lady at target

" my daddy says GOD dammit in the basement "

check out lady

"well thats not nice to take the lords name in vain"

my son

" he didn't say lord dammit he said god dammit"

end of conversation. :D

That was one of the best spongebob episodes ever

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i try to get the boys to not use sentence enhancer but they have learned that it is funny and that they have power over adults when they use them( at school not at home).. so ive gotten hem to use other words like cripes , barnacles etc so that they dont get into to much trouble at school...

check out lady

my son

:D

My two year old leaves out the l when pronouncing clock. :D

True..Some kids will do things just to make people laugh and it is the adults fault..We have a friend who has a son that runs like a little girl..The most flailing femanine run you have ever seen. We constantly make him run when we are around him..His dad just looks at us and says. "I know what you are doing" but we cant help ourselves..He has no clue why we are laughing and now just runs in circles whenever we see him..

:D

That was one of the best spongebob episodes ever

we have it on dvd and i think we have watched it 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times..

the first 1000000000 they had know idea what was so funny then they figured it out...

it is amazing how the words poopy and butt can stop an adult in there tracks... and the kids have figured it out...

Not sure if you guys ever saw the snl skit with snoop doggy dog ...he plays himself while being interviewed by ferrocito ( played by one of the snl cast ) ...made to look like one of those spanish channel talk shows

Ferrocito says the snoop ," hey esnoop ( that is funny in itself as to how he pronounces snoop ) I hear you have a new album out "

Snoop says " well yes I do , and I brought you a copy ..do you want a cd or the tape "

Ferrocito says " oh that is great esnoop , can I have a cd "

Snoop stands up and says " well why don't you see these (cd's) nuts"

I kept using that line with my friends and neighbors , asking them if they got the new cd and they would say what cd and ofcourse I would get up point to my package and yell cd's nuts

One day we were in target , quite packed with people , by the electronics and my wife says we should get th kids a new cd ..I say which cd and my 6 year old daughter yells out " cd"s nuts "

At least 5 people turned to her ....I thought it was hilarious

Not sure if you guys ever saw the snl skit with snoop doggy dog ...he plays himself while being interviewed by ferrocito ( played by one of the snl cast ) ...made to look like one of those spanish channel talk shows

Ferrocito says the snoop ," hey esnoop ( that is funny in itself as to how he pronounces snoop ) I hear you have a new album out "

Snoop says " well yes I do , and I brought you a copy ..do you want a cd or the tape "

Ferrocito says " oh that is great esnoop , can I have a cd "

Snoop stands up and says " well why don't you see these (cd's) nuts"

I kept using that line with my friends and neighbors , asking them if they got the new cd and they would say what cd and ofcourse I would get up point to my package and yell cd's nuts

One day we were in target , quite packed with people , by the electronics and my wife says we should get th kids a new cd ..I say which cd and my 6 year old daughter yells out " cd"s nuts "

At least 5 people turned to her ....I thought it was hilarious

Tried to find it putting in "snoop dog snl skit" on youtube and got THIS

My wife's nephew was a big fan of construction equipment when he was a round 5. his thing was that he always called a backhoe a digger. Of course, whenever he saw one, he's point and yell, "Digger!" Unfortunately, his speech patterns left a bit to be desired as he had a hard time pronouncing the D sound. It always came out with more of an N sound. It got more than embarrassing on a couple of occasions.

check out lady

my son

:D awesome!

My oldest started out with a foul mouth, though we have since corrected it. I remember she was probably two or three, and just started drinking out of a regular cup in lieu of a sippy cup. I had just handed her a cup of chocolate milk, and was standing right in front of her and my wife was right behind her. When she dropped it she looked up at me with those big blue eyes, and said "Well, manure!" She also used to say manure every time my wife would hit a pot hole, because that is what my wife said every time she hit a pot hole.

On a side note, my youngest walked into our bathroom while I was taking a piss. She is 5 now. She looks at me and says "Daddy, how come you don't have to wipe your weenie." I say "Because guys don't have to wipe when they pee." She says, "well doesn't that make your TT burn?" (she got a UTI a few months ago because she wasn't wiping properly). I said "Nope, guys don't have to wipe." She say "That's not fair." I said, "You're right, but guys don't get to blame their having a bad attitude one week out of the month on nature either."

On a side note, my youngest walked into our bathroom while I was taking a piss. She is 5 now. She looks at me and says "Daddy, how come you don't have to wipe your weenie." I say "Because guys don't have to wipe when they pee." She says, "well doesn't that make your TT burn?" (she got a UTI a few months ago because she wasn't wiping properly). I said "Nope, guys don't have to wipe." She say "That's not fair." I said, "You're right, but guys don't get to blame their having a bad attitude one week out of the month on nature either."

Isn't that lesson kinda lost on a five year old?

:D My oldest had a UTI like issue a few months back and she was very uncomfortable knowing that the doctor was going to have to check her private area. My wife said she is very nervous about that so lets go try and talk to her and put her at ease with it..So we went to her room and I said honey you dont have to worry or be embarrased because this is a doctor and mommy will be right there with you..I said Mommy gets checked by her doctor there sometimes..Then to put her at ease I said Daddy also gest checked there by the doctor..She looked at me and started laughing and said .." Daddy..Yours swings""

She also used to say Sega! every time my wife would hit a pot hole, because that is what my wife said every time she hit a pot hole.

On a side note, my youngest walked into our bathroom while I was

taking a piss. She is 5 now.

So not only do you show your cock to your toddler she also knows what a penis is?

Man, you people are great parents...

So not only do you show your cock to your toddler she also knows what a penis is?

Man, you people are great parents...

You really are a dick sometimes. I didn't show here anything. She walked up while I was taking a piss. If it hasn't happened to you, then you don't have kids, or your dick is too small for your kid to see.