[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some positive vibes today

Chief Dick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Turned out to be her appendix, so she has already been in and out of surgery. As soon as she got out of recovery she snarfed down all of the jello, soup, orange dessert, and ice cream they brought to her, and she was ordering a turkey dinner with mashed potatos as I was leaving. (that's my girl!!!)

I'm home for a minute to grab her some clothes and her toothbrush. Doctor says she can come home tonight if she feels up to it, though I suspect she will take the night in the hospital to catch up on her rest without me or the kid bothering her.

Thanks to all for the kind words. For awhile they thought she might have cysts on her cervix or an aptomic (sp?) pregnancy, both of which could have been real bad. The Huddle Power does work!!!!!

:tup::D:D

Great news! :tup:

But an appendix is no cake walk! Been here, done that. It takes about 4-5 days before the pain is tolerable. Hopefully they teach her how to "roll" out of bed. That is important!

FWIW...my aunt who is a Nun, called me when I was in the Hospital with mine. She told me when she had her's (1930's??) , she was incapacitated for 1 month!!! And couldn't go back to work for another month! :D Thank God for the new techniques!

The best to you, your wife, and family!!!

:D

Update:

Turned out to be her appendix, so she has already been in and out of surgery. As soon as she got out of recovery she snarfed down all of the jello, soup, orange dessert, and ice cream they brought to her, and she was ordering a turkey dinner with mashed potatos as I was leaving. (that's my girl!!!)

I'm home for a minute to grab her some clothes and her toothbrush. Doctor says she can come home tonight if she feels up to it, though I suspect she will take the night in the hospital to catch up on her rest without me or the kid bothering her.

Thanks to all for the kind words. For awhile they thought she might have cysts on her cervix or an aptomic (sp?) pregnancy, both of which could have been real bad. The Huddle Power does work!!!!!

:doh::D:tup:

:D Great news..Let her rest and she will be as good as new before you know it..