[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jorvorskie Lane

polksalet

Can this guy play in the nfl and how will he by hyped coming into next season? Heck, i dont know if a 300 lb rb can make it in the league. I really think he will be the next Alstott type back.

highlight reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpO93l6U-Ok

He seriously needs to work on his conditioning and get back down to the 260 range if he is going to be anything other than an occasional short yardage back.

Ag trainer says he is backdown to around 270 but has around 8%bf.

As for the question, this guy is just like another A@M RB JaMar Tombs, and he went undrafted and is probably bussing tables somewhere in College Station..

Looks like he is running youth football camps these days....not sure how much better that is then bussing tables.....

http://www.jamartoombs.com/

How can anyone have a 42 inch waist, weigh 270, at 5'11", and only 8% body fat. There is no way in hell this is possible.

As for the question, this guy is just like another A@M RB JaMar Tombs, and he went undrafted and is probably bussing tables somewhere in College Station..

• 5 years later...

No comments? he's becoming the premiere td vulture of the NFL. its good to see my all time favorite college player making it. This time last year he was working at chik-fil-a and delivering furniture.

Ran a 4.87 at his 2011 pro day

Bounced from IFL to AFL then made the Dolphins

Good for him. Supposedly down to 258 lbs in August. Good luck kid.

I think he was at 290 at pro day.