[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelly Clarkson

godtomsatan

....and there he is, running to Wildcat's defense. :D

:D

That may or may not be true but it certainly doesn't change the fact that Bill is being Bill. Fighting tooth and nail over the fact that Kelly Clarkson is not hideous. Congratulations Bill, you are right. You went way out on a limb and proved to us that she is no worse than average looking. I'm sure all the people employed to make her look as good as possible are happy to have succeeded in convincing most that she's at least not ugly. Chalk one up for doggedly digging your heels in and fighting the good fight.

If I may, however. Playing the "you'd hit it" card holds little weight. Honestly, if I was single and it was last call, I'd be lying to say that I wouldn't. My point all along is that it's not like I'd be thinking that it was the best thing that ever happened to me because there is about a 100% chance that she would not be the best looking woman in the bar that night. Now, I'm no ladies man and it's even more likely that she wouldn't want anything to do with me. Of course, that's not what this is about. This is about somebody making an overstatement and a bunch of other guys posting photos that are meant to make him look stupid. Only, most of them do nothing more than prove that she's an average looking woman being made to look as good as she ever will, which just happens to be not all that hot.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and there he is, running to Wildcat's defense. :D

:D

uh, thanks- I really don't need anyone running to my defense - Swerski is kind alike some bizarro Menudo actually, only a few guys in here set me off- he is one of em. The dude actually went overboard to prove that Kelly was in shape, attractive, and that we all could never get her, ok then.

But he is dating a spam sales rep, and has dated alternate cheerleaders in the past

- what a tool.

That may or may not be true but it certainly doesn't change the fact that Bill is being Bill. Fighting tooth and nail over the fact that Kelly Clarkson is not hideous. Congratulations Bill, you are right.

Now all you have to do is convince wildcat. :D

uh, thanks- I really don't need anyone running to my defense - Swerski is kind alike some bizarro Menudo actually, only a few guys in here set me off- he is one of em.

I'm sorry that you're so easily set off. :D

I've also heard a rumor that you're not exactly Mr. Popularity around here, so how about you stop throwing stones from your house of glass?

Now all you have to do is convince wildcat. :D

There is little more pathetic than some tool taking something said tongue firmly in cheek and thinking they're getting over by posting it out of context. Ooh gee Bill, that was a slick one. Now everyone doesn't realize that I think you're an idiot and a blow-hard.

Here in the huddle it is fine sport to quote sections of someone's post to make them look silly. It is often hilarious. However, there are about 5 people who do so to simulate some weak-ass attempt at a victory lap. I would like to nominate Bill for inclusion into that hallowed group. Could someone go find moneymakers, he needs to put the jacket on Bill.

There is little more pathetic than some tool taking something said tongue firmly in cheek and thinking they're getting over by posting it out of context. Ooh gee Bill, that was a slick one. Now everyone doesn't realize that I think you're an idiot and a blow-hard.

Here in the huddle it is fine sport to quote sections of someone's post to make them look silly. It is often hilarious. However, there are about 5 people who do so to simulate some weak-ass attempt at a victory lap. I would like to nominate Bill for inclusion into that hallowed group. Could someone go find moneymakers, he needs to put the jacket on Bill.

Just don't serve fried chicken at the awards dinner. :D

Now all you have to do is convince wildcat. :tup:

I'm sorry that you're so easily set off. :D

I've also heard a rumor that you're not exactly Mr. Popularity around here, so how about you stop throwing stones from your house of glass?

Not exactly Mr. Popularity :D -you are solid people Swerski. You are as off the mark in here as you are in the football forum-

Ooh gee Bill, that was a slick one. Now everyone doesn't realize that I think you're an idiot and a blow-hard.

Um, well I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't really don't care. Maybe one day when you grow up and leave college, you'll understand that nobody really gives a crap about your opinion. Have a nice day.

That may or may not be true but it certainly doesn't change the fact that Bill is being Bill. Fighting tooth and nail over the fact that Kelly Clarkson is not hideous. Congratulations Bill, you are right. You went way out on a limb and proved to us that she is no worse than average looking. I'm sure all the people employed to make her look as good as possible are happy to have succeeded in convincing most that she's at least not ugly. Chalk one up for doggedly digging your heels in and fighting the good fight.

If I may, however. Playing the "you'd hit it" card holds little weight. Honestly, if I was single and it was last call, I'd be lying to say that I wouldn't. My point all along is that it's not like I'd be thinking that it was the best thing that ever happened to me because there is about a 100% chance that she would not be the best looking woman in the bar that night. Now, I'm no ladies man and it's even more likely that she wouldn't want anything to do with me. Of course, that's not what this is about. This is about somebody making an overstatement and a bunch of other guys posting photos that are meant to make him look stupid. Only, most of them do nothing more than prove that she's an average looking woman being made to look as good as she ever will, which just happens to be not all that hot.

reasoning and logic. interesting tactic. don't see it much around here ... hope it works for you.

Gentlemen, gentlemen...

I think that we all know that there is only one way to settle a debate like this. And it's coming in about a month... :D

Are you sure we'll be able to do that this year, Dr. Love? Voting is awfully "political."

If this thread is any indication, Swerski will regale us with stories about his hot encounter with an alternate juror, and insist that all wimmin are attractive soley on the basis that no one here can "tap" them, and no one else is entitled to a different opinion. Name-calling will ensue, Menudo will argue that Big Ben was not nominated because of the anti-Steeler bias on the board, and DMD will pull out the thread gun, as I'm pretty sure it's a virtual thrill for him to kill threads as he's really fantasizing that he's killing idiots. "Blam! Take that, you satanic Bizzaro Landry!" I think DMD says when he kills a thread. "Join the nitrogen cycle, you non-Texan waste of DNA!" And then we'll grumble for a few days about how lame it's gotten in the Oprahgate, someone will get banned for a few weeks, cliaz will say something outrageous concerning his bodily fluids, and someone will post a thread about their favorite peanut butter.

God, I miss football.

Liar...I never said she was ugly...I just preferred Kellie Pickler to her...until she went and got all hot to the point that I now have an unhealthy obsession with McPhee...

Nope, you called her fat and ugly................... :D

Are you sure we'll be able to do that this year, Dr. Love? Voting is awfully "political."

If this thread is any indication, Swerski will regale us with stories about his hot encounter with an alternate juror, and insist that all wimmin are attractive soley on the basis that no one here can "tap" them, and no one else is entitled to a different opinion. Name-calling will ensue, Menudo will argue that Big Ben was not nominated because of the anti-Steeler bias on the board, and DMD will pull out the thread gun, as I'm pretty sure it's a virtual thrill for him to kill threads as he's really fantasizing that he's killing idiots. "Blam! Take that, you satanic Bizzaro Landry!" I think DMD says when he kills a thread. "Join the nitrogen cycle, you non-Texan waste of DNA!" And then we'll grumble for a few days about how lame it's gotten in the Oprahgate, someone will get banned for a few weeks, cliaz will say something outrageous concerning his bodily fluids, and someone will post a thread about their favorite peanut butter.

God, I miss football.

:tup::D

Oh, except for the parts about me........ :D