[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelly Clarkson

godtomsatan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, look at the wink....I never called her fat...just prefered Pickler before...

Unfortunately, I don't see a McPhee in this new group. However, sometimes the girls can grow on me as the season progresses. This girl has the most potential, though she looks kind of young......

:D

Edited by Menudo

Unfortunately, I don't see a McPhee in this new group. However, sometimes the girls can grow on me as the season progresses. This girl has the most potential, though she looks kind of young......

Well, after some research.... :D she might end up as hot as McPhee. I've now got my favorite for this year. :D

:tup:

:doh:

She is incredibly unattractive.

GTS - what do you expect from her? If she looked like Jessica Simpson and/or sang like Christina Aguilera, she'd have had a contract before doing American Idol. Not many chicks can look like a supermodel and sing like an angel.

She's done pretty well for herself, and is slightly above average in looks while way above average in singing talent. Not bad...

I can't believe people are still talking about this chick! Even limiting yourself to American Idol winners, you can do much, much better.

That goes without saying. Carrie Underwood would be in my Top 5 right now. I love her. :D

that antonella barba chick may not be on AI much longer...not posting link because NSFW...but go to phillyburbs.com and click on "AI contestant goes topless" for some revealing pics

Well, I don't think there is anything there to get her kicked off, but, I'm rooting for her even more now. :D Thanks for the find. :tup:

Edited by Menudo