[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelly Clarkson

godtomsatan

I think only one person has claimed she is incredibly unnatractive and I don't necessarily agree.

Including those who think that she is "brutal" or a "monkey", that makes three.

However, I don't think she is anywhere close to a "jean creamer" and find it quite believeable a lot of dudes here have routinely had better.

Agreed completely (hell, I went out on a few dates with an alternate Pacers cheerleader and an ex-model several years ago). But I think it's fair to say that some people's standards of beauty are just a wee bit skewed in this thread.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Including those who think that she is "brutal" or a "monkey", that makes three.

Agreed completely (hell, I went out on a few dates with an alternate Pacers cheerleader and an ex-model several years ago). But I think it's fair to say that some people's standards of beauty are just a wee bit skewed in this thread.

Including that "cheerleader" as she dated you!

She looks a LOT better now than when she started American Idol. Back then she was plain looking on a good day but had an incredible voice. Like if you took her voice and put it in a super hot body, you probably could not fill out the bank deposit slips fast enough.

I think only one person has claimed she is incredibly unnatractive and I don't necessarily agree. However, I don't think she is anywhere close to a "jean creamer" and find it quite believeable a lot of dudes here have routinely had better.

What he said. I'd rate her average-to-slightly-above.

Gentlemen, gentlemen...

I think that we all know that there is only one way to settle a debate like this. And it's coming in about a month... :D

She's not even on the bubble. Clarkson isn't ugly, but she'd get routed in the first round.

In the link you posted, she appears to be about half that age.

14? Website claims that they were snapped on January 13, 2006 and you can find plenty of these all over the innernets. Papparazzi isn't snapping pictures of Kelly Clarkson 10 years before she becomes famous.

Most adults don't find 14-year-olds attractive.

With 10 being drop-dead and 5 being average, I'd give her a 7. Not supermodel material, but definitely an attractive gal.

Did unattractive chubby chicks not give any love as a youngster?? Are you related to her? why do you give a rip if some of us think she is an unattractive pig?

14 years old? not quite

that pic says it all - she is a 5 on a good day. Hollywood re-touching works miracles, but unfortunately it doesn't hep the piano she packs on her backside either. On the plus side- it seems to have some actual singing talent so she has that going for her...........

Edited by wildcat2334

:D - solid.

Good call - I love other guys telling me my hotness standards are skewed- that is great.

why do you give a rip if some of us think she is an unattractive pig?

Because I think that you're full of manure when you say things like that. A "pig"? You're pretty harsh when it comes to judging women. And I'll bet it's not because you're a mature, confident, stud of a man.

but unfortunately it doesn't hep the piano she packs on her backside either.

Yeah, she's a real fat-ass. She must weigh 130 lbs! :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Did unattractive chubby chicks not give any love as a youngster?? Are you related to her? why do you give a rip if some of us think she is an unattractive pig?

14 years old? not quite

that pic says it all - she is a 5 on a good day. Hollywood re-touching works miracles, but unfortunately it doesn't hep the piano she packs on her backside either. On the plus side- it seems to have some actual singing talent so she has that going for her...........

Man, you are SO talking out your @ss. The reason we give a rip is we are calling you on your Sega!.

Take ANY celeb without thier makeup.

Here's Eva Longoria :D Let me guess, she's a skinny little runt, a 5 on her best day.

Bud, if these women are 5's on your scale, you much have one shriveled, unused peener. :D

14? Website claims that they were snapped on January 13, 2006

Um, yeah, I find that completely credible. :D

Papparazzi isn't snapping pictures of Kelly Clarkson 10 years before she becomes famous.

No, they're just buying old photographs off of her high school friends and teachers. :D

Nice try, though. :tup:

Edited by Bill Swerski

Man, you are SO talking out your @ss. The reason we give a rip is we are calling you on your Sega!.

Take ANY celeb without thier makeup.

Here's Eva Longoria :tup: Let me guess, she's a skinny little runt, a 5 on her best day.

Bud, if these women are 5's on your scale, you much have one shriveled, unused peener. :D

Naw - not really- just being honest on Kelly's looks. period. I find it funny that dudes in here actually call others out on BS on this, or that I would "cream my jeans" ( I think my grandpa used that term after too much scotch one night) if Kelly hollered at me. Kelly Clarkson is not attractive - on the flip, none of guys I hang with have ever even hinted that she is remotely cute - so what in the world are you guys even talking about?? this is news? that Kelly Clarkson is overweight and not cute??

I am not talking myself up about my "mack-daddy" and "tapping" of scab Pacer cheerleaders or ex-models in here.

Thanks for pointing that out though- gee, maybe I was wrong, and Kelly is a hottie :D thanks for setting me straight.

Um, yeah, I find that completely credible. :D

No, they're just buying old photographs off of her high school friends and teachers. :D

Nice try, though. :tup:

What am I trying to do exactly? I really don't care enough about opinions regarding Kelly Clarkson's looks to start mocking people on the innernets.

She doesn't look 14 to in the photo I posted and you are the one trying to claim that. Furthermore, there are a series of those shots on multiple websites that claim they are fairly recent. They appear to be in a candid manner at an airport. I doubt they are 10 years old and from her high school friends and teachers.

I am not talking myself up about my "mack-daddy" and "tapping" of scab Pacer cheerleaders or ex-models in here.

I never claimed to have "tapped" cheerleaders or models, so I don't know what you're talking about.

this is news? that Kelly Clarkson is overweight

It's a REAL stretch to call Kelly Clarkson "overweight." Maybe by heroin-addicted supermodel standards, but not with regard to the real world.

Here's a hint: Calling a woman who is obviously in shape and has a halfway decent figure a "pig" doesn't make you look like somebody who is successful with the ladies... or even halfway mature for that matter.