Sign in to follow this  
godtomsatan

Kelly Clarkson

True story, I have a friend who once called Nicole Kidman "hideous"...

Did she slap him....... :D

:D And in the lamest attempt to deflect attention from calling McPhee fat catergory we have...

True story, I have a friend who once called Nicole Kidman "hideous"...

:D And in the lamest attempt to deflect attention from calling McPhee fat catergory we have...

um, look at the wink....I never called her fat...just prefered Pickler before...

Edited by alexgaddis

um, look at the wink....I never called her fat...just prefered Pickler before...

Actually, you called her 'a tad big boned' :D

:D

Edited by Menudo

Unfortunately, I don't see a McPhee in this new group. However, sometimes the girls can grow on me as the season progresses. This girl has the most potential, though she looks kind of young......

Edited by Menudo

Unfortunately, I don't see a McPhee in this new group. However, sometimes the girls can grow on me as the season progresses. This girl has the most potential, though she looks kind of young......

Well, after some research.... :D she might end up as hot as McPhee. I've now got my favorite for this year. :D

:tup:

:doh:

Well, after some research.... :D she might end up as hot as McPhee. I've now got my favorite for this year. :D

:tup:

:doh:

+1

wait..."If you win, who will you thank first?"

God

Edited by alexgaddis

Actually, you called her 'a tad big boned' :D

I get a tad big boned when looking at her. :tup:

I can't believe people are still talking about this chick! Even limiting yourself to American Idol winners, you can do much, much better.

She is incredibly unattractive.

GTS - what do you expect from her? If she looked like Jessica Simpson and/or sang like Christina Aguilera, she'd have had a contract before doing American Idol. Not many chicks can look like a supermodel and sing like an angel.

She's done pretty well for herself, and is slightly above average in looks while way above average in singing talent. Not bad...

142 posts in this blatantly gay thread.

We should all be ashamed.

You could plow a field with that chin.

You could plow a field with that chin.

:D:D

I can't believe people are still talking about this chick! Even limiting yourself to American Idol winners, you can do much, much better.

That goes without saying. Carrie Underwood would be in my Top 5 right now. I love her. :D

GTS - what do you expect from her?

Incredibly, she's unattractive. :D

that antonella barba chick may not be on AI much longer...not posting link because NSFW...but go to phillyburbs.com and click on "AI contestant goes topless" for some revealing pics

that antonella barba chick may not be on AI much longer...not posting link because NSFW...but go to phillyburbs.com and click on "AI contestant goes topless" for some revealing pics

Well, I don't think there is anything there to get her kicked off, but, I'm rooting for her even more now. :D Thanks for the find. :tup:

Edited by Menudo

Anyone have a tissue?

Awwww, don't cry Nick. She's not that ugly. :D