HowboutthemCowboys

Norv to the Bolts

i think this can work. we have a veteran group of players and a young, level-headed QB.

i think this is undoubtedly a much better chance for Norv than Washington and Oakland. not just based on talent but based on on-field character.

Not that Turner is a bad coach, but I dont like it. The Chargers were really burned by getting into the HC race way too late. And I cant really blame him for leaving and accepting the Miami job when he did, but I wonder what Cam Cameron is thinking? The Chargers job could have been his. A team he was VERY familiar with, and he wouldn't have to move.

Edited by Shorttynaz

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN :D:D:tup:

i second that. just traded for Gore. :doh: not to overreact but not too psyched about this at all.

Is there any evidence to prove that he is anythign BUT a bad HC?

I wasn't going to say it. Some things are better off left "unsaid".. :D

Like LT needs even more of an advantage. :D

Just heard on SD Sports Radio that Ted Cottrell has accepted the position of DC for the Bolts. I think he'll do a fine job.

Edited by Chargerz

So, what would you say are the offensive philosophies/strategic trends shown by Norv? And given his new team, do you think his coaching trends will continue?

Just heard on SD Sports Radio that Ted Cottrell has accepted the position of DC for the Bolts. I think he'll do a fine job.

Ted Cottrell? :D

well.... this should increase the values of lt and gates even further.... though i think the team will suffer (not a good HC)

Wonder how the NAACP views these last two NFL hirings?

Well, at least Cottrell is black. :D

Is there any evidence to prove that he is anythign BUT a bad HC?

:D

Truth.

Norv is exactly what the Chargers need. He is great at developing Qbs', who actually have some talent, unlike Heath Shuler. And Rivers will benefit the most from this hire. Dallas thought the D was in more dire straights than Romo, which is questionable. Thus they went with Wade. But it was a coin flip between those 2. San Francisco will be hurt the most by this. Alex Smith and Gore benefitted from Norv running that offense.

Norv is exactly what the Chargers need. He is great at developing Qbs', who actually have some talent, unlike Heath Shuler. And Rivers will benefit the most from this hire. Dallas thought the D was in more dire straights than Romo, which is questionable. Thus they went with Wade. But it was a coin flip between those 2. San Francisco will be hurt the most by this. Alex Smith and Gore benefitted from Norv running that offense.

I agree that Norv is a good OC and is very good at developing talent. I disagree that he is a good HC. Totally different skill set involved.