Sign in to follow this  
spain

Huddlers Love the Dolls!

:D

You might pay extra special attention to this. For a young guy you spend a lot of time hanging out at a fantasy football forum. This could very well be you in 15 years.

And for all of you politically correct liberals out there, I am no way implying or inferring that there is anything wrong, objectionable, or abnormal with the sunbject of the film. By posting this clip, I am not making any value judgements whatsoever with regard to this gentlemen's "lifestyle" and am not making any statements concerning whether this orientation is a choice or genetically pre-determined. Please dont infer from my post that I am opposed to or in favor of his nocturnal activities.

Edited by spain

That is one sad, broken human being. But I'd rather have a hundred like him than one religious zealot.

And for all of you politically correct liberals out there, I am no way implying or inferring that there is anything wrong, objectionable, or abnormal with the sunbject of the film. By posting this clip, I am not making any value judgements whatsoever with regard to this gentlemen's "lifestyle" and am not making any statements concerning whether this orientation is a choice or genetically pre-determined. Please dont infer from my post that I am opposed to or in favor of his nocturnal activities.

Screw that vanilla response spain ....tell them how you really feel about it ...I got your back brudda

That is one sad, broken human being. But I'd rather have a hundred like him than one religious zealot.

Have you ever banged a zealot? In my opinion, they are alot better in the sack than a doll. But to each his own...

Screw that vanilla response spain ....tell them how you really feel about it ...I got your back brudda

Ok, since you asked. I have no problem with him being in a monogamous relationship with the 1st doll. But when you bring a 2nd doll into the mix, then in my opinion, you are not only breaking your holy vows, but are asking for trouble. No way that sleeping around on your doll can be a healthy "normal" relationship. There, go ahead and out me as being vanilla but thats how I feel...

Ok, since you asked. I have no problem with him being in a monogamous relationship with the 1st doll. But when you bring a 2nd doll into the mix, then in my opinion, you are not only breaking your holy vows, but are asking for trouble. No way that sleeping around on your doll can be a healthy "normal" relationship. There, go ahead and out me as being vanilla but thats how I feel...

Good that's better ...let's see what ursa says now

You're getting ahead of yourself. He never said that he took any vows of monogamy with the first doll. Maybe he's a mormon and the dolls WANT him to have other dolls.

You're getting ahead of yourself. He never said that he took any vows of monogamy with the first doll. Maybe he's a mormon and the dolls WANT him to have other dolls.

The dreaded mormon theory

ok i dont know how i missed this but this is really the only worthy response:

:D:D:tup:

oh and spain Duchess Jack might want to borrow that sword of yours

whoa. keep me outta this one :doh:

I thought the tags were a pretty funny mix:

TAGS: guns insane videos love dolls disturbing guy

we do need food for the aliens

i have never been so turned on since the last time i dog sat for my neibors