[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes

The Irish Doggy

I recognized that it was the same building, but I didn't know who's building it was. Maybe Linderman owns it and rents space to the campaign. Guess we'll find out more next week when they introduce him.

In the flashback, Hiro, Sulu, and the black and white meeting about Claire was on the same building.

Right. Way too many mutants and company related dealings in that place for Mr Invisible to be there while in "hiding". He wouldn't be there unless he had a reason. He'd be off in Bermuda or whatever if he really wanted to disappear. If Simone has a power, as it appears she does in the preview, she is a good candidate too.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Simone has a power, as it appears she does in the preview, she is a good candidate too.

Simone does have a power.

I first noticed it in Peter's dream about blowing up, where the Invisible Man was introduced.

Peter was standing in the street by himself, and all around him were empty cars. Then it started showing the other characters in this order

Parkman puts his hand up to stop peter from going forward. DL, Nikkie/Jessica, and Micah are struggling in the backround, all of them start running away. Then Claire comes running down the street. Nathan then walks out of a building with his signs all over it. Simone then starts running at Peter, but Issac runs up and stops her. Then it shows Hiro, and the Invisible Man walking behind him.

I was like wait... all of the people in that dream have a power except Simone...

I mean it could just be a coincidence, but that's when I first speculated that she wasn't normal.

Lets also not rule out Suresh either, as his sister had powers.

2. The Haitian is working for his own people; mutants. He is much like the Invisible Man was 14 years ago; he had no problem working for the agency, but he wasn't going to hurt his own people. That is why the Haitian let Claire keep her memory, and that's why he is helper her escape.

I thought that in the scene in the hallway at the paper plant when Claire's dad confronted the Haitian about being able to speak the Haitian said he didn't wipe Claire's memory because someone of higher authority than Claire's dad told him not to.

Did anybody else remember this exchange of words?

I thought that in the scene in the hallway at the paper plant when Claire's dad confronted the Haitian about being able to speak the Haitian said he didn't wipe Claire's memory because someone of higher authority than Claire's dad told him not to.

Did anybody else remember this exchange of words?

Claire's father, Nathan, might be the higher authority. He works for Linderman at some unknown level.

Did we ever find out what Nathan and Peter's father's power was? Maybe he's not really dead, and he's protecting his granddaughter.

I was like wait... all of the people in that dream have a power except Simone...

I mean it could just be a coincidence, but that's when I first speculated that she wasn't normal.

Good catch. :D

Discussion like this really adds to the fun of the show IMO.

Claire's father, Nathan, might be the higher authority. He works for Linderman at some unknown level.

Did we ever find out what Nathan and Peter's father's power was? Maybe he's not really dead, and he's protecting his granddaughter.

yeah, but linderman just assigned nikki/jessica to kill nathan. i didn't consider that the petrellis' parents might have powers. i think we finally meet linderman next week.

yeah, but linderman just assigned nikki/jessica to kill nathan. i didn't consider that the petrellis' parents might have powers. i think we finally meet linderman next week.

I'm sure ONE of the Petrellis' parents must have a power, especially if both their sons as well as their grand-daughter has powers.

Another thing that was brought up on NBC's forms is the new Hero that is introduced, rumors are that she is a shapeshifter.

Lots of people have speculated that she shapeshifted as Simone to go and talk to/persuade/seduce Issac, and thats when she got shot. They would show all the appropriate backround scenes.

A far stretch if you ask me, I still think Simone is either dead or has powers. I thought I'd throw it out there anyways.

I'm sure ONE of the Petrellis' parents must have a power, especially if both their sons as well as their grand-daughter has powers.

Another thing that was brought up on NBC's forms is the new Hero that is introduced, rumors are that she is a shapeshifter.

Lots of people have speculated that she shapeshifted as Simone to go and talk to/persuade/seduce Issac, and thats when she got shot. They would show all the appropriate backround scenes.

A far stretch if you ask me, I still think Simone is either dead or has powers. I thought I'd throw it out there anyways.

well, i don't necessarily think having mutant parents is a prerequisite for a mutant child. i had forgotten that mohinder's sister was a mutant, but there hasn't been any indication that mohinder's dad was a mutant. so far what we know is that two sets of mutant parents (nathan and the firestarter, nikki and d.l.) have given birth to mutant kids. the theory that dr suresh had was that, in times of duress, humans would genetically adapt. i thought the implication was that this had happened only recently (as in nathan's generation).

well, i don't necessarily think having mutant parents is a prerequisite for a mutant child. i had forgotten that mohinder's sister was a mutant, but there hasn't been any indication that mohinder's dad was a mutant. so far what we know is that two sets of mutant parents (nathan and the firestarter, nikki and d.l.) have given birth to mutant kids. the theory that dr suresh had was that, in times of duress, humans would genetically adapt. i thought the implication was that this had happened only recently (as in nathan's generation).

I hope the Petrelli mom doesn't enter into the show. Just don't like her. Now if it's the "dead" father it might get interesting.

What a bunch of frackin' craphunk. Off until the end of April?!? Sylar v Peter will have to wait. :D

I myself was upset that it will be off until late April. Guess I will have to start watching The Black Donnellys to fill the void :D

Spoilish***

I suspect he had a mutant accomplice there to help. Mr Invisible has been set up as a smart secret "company" man. He would have had backup there on the bridge. He practically dared Mr Bennett to shoot him.

I suspect the mutant that he was protecting was there, and it makes the most sense for Nathan Petrelli to be the one IMO.

. Nathan has always seemed more comfortable with his powers that others. He could have been taught by Mr Invisible. He seems to know the limitations and usage of it very well (escaping from the mobsters in Las Vegas for example).

. Mr. Invisible's pigeon coup is in the same building as where Nathan and Peter worked. Why would he still be there since he knew it to be used by the company previously.... Seems like a very dangerous hangout unless he has a purpose.

.The company already had Claire and figured she had a power, if they found out Nathan was the father, he would be a target as well. - A good reason to protect him.

So, Nathan catches Mr. Invisible as he falls, and quickly flys under the bridge so Mr bennett can't see, or... Mr Invisible can make other people invisible as well by touch. Either way, it fits IMO.

I'm still liking this theory after tonight.

Mr Invisible and the Hatian working together to protect the Petrellis...

I first noticed it in Peter's dream about blowing up, where the Invisible Man was introduced.

Peter was standing in the street by himself, and all around him were empty cars. Then it started showing the other characters in this order

Parkman puts his hand up to stop peter from going forward. DL, Nikkie/Jessica, and Micah are struggling in the backround, all of them start running away. Then Claire comes running down the street. Nathan then walks out of a building with his signs all over it. Simone then starts running at Peter, but Issac runs up and stops her. Then it shows Hiro, and the Invisible Man walking behind him.

ok, so "simone" from peter's dream -- was that really the shapeshifter? because her appearance in that dream still seems odd to me.

also, it looked like isaac painted a dead mohinder with his skull cut open. if we assume sylar only does that to people with powers, is mohinder a mutant?

and finally, how hot would it be to jump in bed with a shapeshifting hot chick? of course, if she shapeshifted into a dude, i'd have to kill her.

And that is how the Haitian knows Claire's Grandmother.

I rest my case.

:D

Edited by kpholmes

ok, so "simone" from peter's dream -- was that really the shapeshifter? because her appearance in that dream still seems odd to me.

also, it looked like isaac painted a dead mohinder with his skull cut open. if we assume sylar only does that to people with powers, is mohinder a mutant?

and finally, how hot would it be to jump in bed with a shapeshifting hot chick? of course, if she shapeshifted into a dude, i'd have to kill her.

It appears Simone is really dead, not sure about the dream.

Isaac painted a dead Peter, not Mohinder.

That shapeshifting broad is witchy.

The shapeshifter chick was pretty hot in her little skirt... but I couldn't help but think that a real shapeshifting chick could have gone even hotter. :D

It appears Simone is really dead, not sure about the dream.

Isaac painted a dead Peter, not Mohinder.

That shapeshifting broad is witchy.

I thought it was Mohinder, too.