[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes

The Irish Doggy

ok, so "simone" from peter's dream -- was that really the shapeshifter? because her appearance in that dream still seems odd to me.

also, it looked like isaac painted a dead mohinder with his skull cut open. if we assume sylar only does that to people with powers, is mohinder a mutant?

and finally, how hot would it be to jump in bed with a shapeshifting hot chick? of course, if she shapeshifted into a dude, i'd have to kill her.

It appears Simone is really dead, not sure about the dream.

Isaac painted a dead Peter, not Mohinder.

That shapeshifting broad is witchy.

I watched this over and over. First I thought it was Mohinder too, but then I realized that it was probably Isaac himself that he was painting. One of the paintings showed a canvas in the background behind the dead body. Pretty sure Isaac was foretelling his own future here.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Takei mentioned on the Howard Stern Show that there is an upcoming episode wear he is wearing a kimono. I believe in an earlier episode Ando was wearing one in the future. I think George Takei's character is going to have a big influence on future episodes.

George Takei mentioned on the Howard Stern Show that there is an upcoming episode wear he is wearing a kimono. I believe in an earlier episode Ando was wearing one in the future. I think George Takei's character is going to have a big influence on future episodes.

Yep, he's the "big boss man".

I also keep thinking they'll bring Mohinder's sister into the picture somehow.

This show just has great writing, IMO.

I watched this over and over. First I thought it was Mohinder too, but then I realized that it was probably Isaac himself that he was painting. One of the paintings showed a canvas in the background behind the dead body. Pretty sure Isaac was foretelling his own future here.

Watched that part again last night. I think you're right.

also Spoilery***

In the quick flashing scenes from next episode (which I, in a totally nerdy way, moved forward a few frames at a time), shows Sylar being flung through the air by an invisible force and Mohindar hitting the ground from the ceiling. I suspect the invisible man is there to save them or Peter finally gets a grip on his extra powers and we have a Peter/Sylar throw-down, which would be sweet.

Watched that part again last night. I think you're right.

also Spoilery***

In the quick flashing scenes from next episode (which I, in a totally nerdy way, moved forward a few frames at a time), shows Sylar being flung through the air by an invisible force and Mohindar hitting the ground from the ceiling. I suspect the invisible man is there to save them or Peter finally gets a grip on his extra powers and we have a Peter/Sylar throw-down, which would be sweet.

You forget that both Sylar and Peter have telekinetic powers. That would be how Mohindar was pinned to the ceiling, Sylar is holding him there with his telekinesis. So it is more likely that Peter used his telekinetic power to fling Sylar across the room (you do remember that Peter has telekinetic power?).

You forget that both Sylar and Peter have telekinetic powers. That would be how Mohindar was pinned to the ceiling, Sylar is holding him there with his telekinesis. So it is more likely that Peter used his telekinetic power to fling Sylar across the room (you do remember that Peter has telekinetic power?).

Technically... Peter has anything Sylar has since they are in the same room.

This is true ... but we have already seen Peter use telekinesis with the invisible man on the roof.

Right, but does he "have a grip on them"? I suppose getting your head chopped off would spontaneously make them appear like when he healed and got thrown off the building, but I thought the story was that he had some trouble controlling the powers at will at this point in the story.

Isaac painted a dead Peter, not Mohinder.

I thought it looked like Issac painted a dead Issac. He does get his head chopped off in the future. :D

Edit: I see that some of you already came to that conclusion.

Edited by twiley

In the first/second episode, Hiro saw the dead Isaac without his head top. It's the same thing that was painted.

If we are to believe that everything that is painted will indeed come true then what is the point of the whole show? Either Peter or the other guy will go nuclear and destroy New York because it has been painted.

Additionally Hiro has seen the nuclear explosion AND been to the city after the explosion. So if you believe that everything that has been painted or that has been seen by Hiro comes true then the Heroes are toiling in vain to save the world.

No, the painting shows one possible future ... the future that is most likely to occur unless the Heroes intervene. Same with Hiro ... he has seen the future that is most likely to occur unless the Heroes save the world.

Such is the problem with time travel ... there is a built in paradox.

If we are to believe that everything that is painted will indeed come true then what is the point of the whole show? Either Peter or the other guy will go nuclear and destroy New York because it has been painted.

Additionally Hiro has seen the nuclear explosion AND been to the city after the explosion. So if you believe that everything that has been painted or that has been seen by Hiro comes true then the Heroes are toiling in vain to save the world.

No, the painting shows one possible future ... the future that is most likely to occur unless the Heroes intervene. Same with Hiro ... he has seen the future that is most likely to occur unless the Heroes save the world.

A Delorean would solve all of this.

Obviously the future can be changed. Otherwise it would be a very boring show.

Hmmm, yes. Quite. [/Captain Picard]

I like that this show is a take (rip off) of X-Men (Marvel), written by a guy who used to work for DC.

Also, notice that two-three weeks ago, Stan Lee made a cameo. The very next week, Heroes starts pimping out Spider Man trailers.

how 'bout linderman as father petrelli? grandfather to claire?

They had an epsiode where they talked about their father dying. I don't see how they could tie in that Linderman is father petrelli. Plus, I think they mentioned that "father petrelli" use to work for Linderman.

They had an epsiode where they talked about their father dying. I don't see how they could tie in that Linderman is father petrelli. Plus, I think they mentioned that "father petrelli" use to work for Linderman.

Plus Nathan Patrelli and Linderman met face to face, and I think he'd remember his old man. Especially one who tried to kill him and put his wife in a wheel chair.

God, we all sound like women talking about Days of Our Lives.

Plus Nathan Patrelli and Linderman met face to face, and I think he'd remember his old man. Especially one who tried to kill him and put his wife in a wheel chair.

God, we all sound like women talking about Days of Our Lives.

that could be the man who nathan THOUGHT was his father ... this seems like a the kind of twist that the show would pull ...