[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T-minus 48 hours

Big Country

In approximately 48 hours, I should be working my way through security a John Wayne Airport, giving me just enough time to get to the bar, and grab one of theie beer and dollar shot specials before boarding the plane to Vegas for Darin's bachelor party (and to meet up with a good friend of mine who will be there from NY).

Then, it will be me, Darin, twiley (his friend from St. Louis and maybe my frined from NY) hitting the strip and whatever else comes our way.

Hard to concentrate on work for these two days as I really need this break from reality.

So, what will you all be doing in 48 hours?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you'll be doing essentially the same thing... how long is the flight from Austin? Twiley will be midair by then I would think.

I fly from Austin to Phoenix... probably not having anything on that flight, beer-wise. But I'll pound a couple on my connection from Phoenix into Sin City.

:tup: But I haven't even met her yet... maybe she will be in one of the, err, clubs we are going to. :D

You guys have a great time and be in bed with yer bibles by 9 PM nightly. Or get sooo drunk, you'll still be there March 14th and I'll hook up with ya'll. :doh::D

In approximately 48 hours, I should be working my way through security a John Wayne Airport, giving me just enough time to get to the bar, and grab one of theie beer and dollar shot specials before boarding the plane to Vegas for Darin's bachelor party (and to meet up with a good friend of mine who will be there from NY).

And they have Direct TV in those tiny little bars.

Tim- You're going to be in Vegas March 14th? What's your schedule? I may be in town around those dates.

Beside lots of poker, nothing much. 2 of my home poker tourney friends are going til Sunday on business and I'm crashing with them at Harrah's. They'll be in meetings Thursday and Friday during the day and I'll be in the poker tourneys, blackjack, video poker somewhere. At night, they'll be playing poker with me and all day Saturday we have a few poker tourneys planned. Mostly just the $60 buy-in tourneys and cash games.

We'll have to get together for some brew. :D

Then, it will be me, Darin, twiley (his friend from St. Louis and maybe my frined from NY) hitting the strip and whatever else comes our way.

Hard to concentrate on work for these two days as I really need this break from reality.

So, what will you all be doing in 48 hours?

Flight leaves at 8:30 am CST, I plan having a few pre-board bloody Marys then slip the stewardess a $50 to keep the drinks coming the entire flight. Upon touchdown in Vegas I'll be waiting for D3 and you with shots in hand.

It's going to be a full blown hardcore rager for 3 days straight. I'm packing 2 extra livers for the occassion. :D

You guys have a great time and be in bed with yer bibles by 9 PM nightly. Or get sooo drunk, you'll still be there March 14th and I'll hook up with ya'll. :D:D

Damn Tim, I would have been in Vegas that weekend but Darins BP came up and there's NO way I'm going to try and get 2 vegas trips by the prego twoobs within a month.