[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm having my nutsack rubbed Wednesday

jaxfactor

:D I am scheduled for a sonogram on my right testacular. I had this procedure done quite a few years ago and the results were that I had an extra sack of water around it and that it can be uncomfortable at times. Well, my friends, when your testacular is 3-4 times the size it should be and becoming quite uncomfortable to say the least, it is time for the procedure once again. I know they make you rub some slimy liquid all over your scrote, but if there are 2 women like last time I may ask them to do it. :tup:

I know one thing for sure, they will be saying to themselves, "man this guy has a HUGH set of balls!" I hope you all think of me around 11:00AM when I'm getting my scrote rubbed by hopefully 2 hottie nurses. This is one way to fool around without getting in trouble with the old lady. I just tell her how enbarrasing it is and she eats it up. Meanwhile I'm getting my manhood rubbed. :doh:

Seriously though, I hope it's just a water build up again. I looked it up online and it said that this happens to alot of athletes. I'm hoping for the best. :D

I know one thing for sure, they will be saying to themselves, "man this guy has a HUGH set of balls!" I hope you all think of me around 11:00AM when I'm getting my scrote rubbed by hopefully 2 hottie nurses. This is one way to fool around without getting in trouble with the old lady. I just tell her how enbarrasing it is and she eats it up. Meanwhile I'm getting my manhood rubbed. :D

Seriously though, I hope it's just a water build up again. I looked it up online and it said that this happens to alot of athletes. I'm hoping for the best. :D

At least you've kept your sense of humor!! :D

Bummer, though, that you have to have the operation done again. :doh:

I'm sending good vibes your way. :tup:

:D I am scheduled for a sonogram on my right testacular. I had this procedure done quite a few years ago and the results were that I had an extra sack of water around it and that it can be uncomfortable at times. Well, my friends, when your testacular is 3-4 times the size it should be and becoming quite uncomfortable to say the least, it is time for the procedure once again. I know they make you rub some slimy liquid all over your scrote, but if there are 2 women like last time I may ask them to do it. :tup:

I know one thing for sure, they will be saying to themselves, "man this guy has a HUGH set of balls!" I hope you all think of me around 11:00AM when I'm getting my scrote rubbed by hopefully 2 hottie nurses. This is one way to fool around without getting in trouble with the old lady. I just tell her how enbarrasing it is and she eats it up. Meanwhile I'm getting my manhood rubbed. :doh:

Man what do you do when you pop a woody? Do you just kind of put your hand over it and pretend you aren't hard?

No.

He likes the thought of a woman other than his wife rubbing his nutsack, while another man is stickin his schween deep within the inner santum of his wifes rectum

I never said it was immoral. Just not for me. But hey, whatever floats your boat. There is really nothing wrong anyway. Unless you dont completely accept every bizzare lifestyle out there as normal. Or if you dont hold the almighty "diversity" as our number 1 goal above all things. Or if you arent politically correct at all times. Those are the only wrong things. But go ahead and jack your wiener in the corner while 3 other dudes gang bang your wife with a trombone, a toaster oven, and a shetland pony! Its normal!

I never said it was immoral. Just not for me. But hey, whatever floats your boat. There is really nothing wrong anyway. Unless you dont completely accept every bizzare lifestyle out there as normal. Or if you dont hold the almighty "diversity" as our number 1 goal above all things. Or if you arent politically correct at all times. Those are the only wrong things. But go ahead and jack your wiener in the corner while 3 other dudes gang bang your wife with a trombone, a toaster oven, and a shetland pony! Its normal!

Normal is a man made construct and is defined by the culture you choose to accept as your own. What's normal in one culture, eating humans for example, may not be normal in another. This is a rather extreme example mind you, and you're certainly entitled to disagree with the value system of the other culture. Just place things in the proper context before you go shooting them down. YOUR culture/morals/values/ethics/mindset doesn't find the "lifestyle" acceptable. Cool.

Normal is a man made construct and is defined by the culture you choose to accept as your own. What's normal in one culture, eating humans for example, may not be normal in another. This is a rather extreme example mind you, and you're certainly entitled to disagree with the value system of the other culture. Just place things in the proper context before you go shooting them down. YOUR culture/morals/values/ethics/mindset doesn't find the "lifestyle" acceptable. Cool.

Wow, if I dont fully embrace an alternate "lifestyle" then I am immediately saying its not acceptable and immoral. Thats the jump in logic the left typically seems to make. Again, I never said the lifestyle was immoral or abnormal. I certainly didnt say it was unacceptable. My point is that its not for me.

Now, having my nutsack rubbed by a hot nurse or a young asian boy is another thing... :D