[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm having my nutsack rubbed Wednesday

jaxfactor

Just an update. I got my 2 appointments confused :tup: . I had bloodwork done at 11:00AM and the nut rubbing commences at 2:45PM. And I'm not afraid of getting a hard on. I'm very much afraid of the shrinkage that George Costanza experienced. :D I got alot acomplished this week Dr.-wise. I haven't been to the Dr. in at least 3 years so Monday I had him look at my shoulder that is killing me and my other half talked me into having him look at my nuts also. Maybe I should switch to boxers in the mean time till they drain this fluid if that's what the problem is. A stress test is next on the list as I'm almost 45 now AND

a Postal worker. :D

And this is meant for Spain mostly. Dr. seems to think I have Bursitis in my shoulder so he gave me a prescription and said to come back after it runs out if pain does not go away. In your case Spain, you probably did something to your shoulder while lifting. I'm not on a weight lifting regime, unless you count 12 ounces at a time.

:D I am scheduled for a sonogram on my right testacular. I had this procedure done quite a few years ago and the results were that I had an extra sack of water around it and that it can be uncomfortable at times. Well, my friends, when your testacular is 3-4 times the size it should be and becoming quite uncomfortable to say the least, it is time for the procedure once again. I know they make you rub some slimy liquid all over your scrote, but if there are 2 women like last time I may ask them to do it. :D

I know one thing for sure, they will be saying to themselves, "man this guy has a HUGH set of balls!" I hope you all think of me around 11:00AM when I'm getting my scrote rubbed by hopefully 2 hottie nurses. This is one way to fool around without getting in trouble with the old lady. I just tell her how enbarrasing it is and she eats it up. Meanwhile I'm getting my manhood rubbed. :clap:

Seriously though, I hope it's just a water build up again. I looked it up online and it said that this happens to alot of athletes. I'm hoping for the best. :D

hydro seal?

Hydrocele, and that would be my guess as well. I actually had a sonigram on my boys back in August, and it turns out that is what I have. If it does turn out to be that (hopefully it will because the alternative is not so good) you may be better off having surgery. From what I was told they can stick a needle in there and drain it, but it will eventually fill back up, they only like to do that for really old people who they don't think would handle the surgery well. My surgery is scheduled for March 5. :D It's supposed to be a very simple, minor procedure, takes less than a half hour from what they tell me (the operation itself, not including the anesthesia, and I would assume shaving :doh: ). Still, the idea of them cutting open your nutsack never sounds minor from a subjective point of view. Here's hoping your sonigram goes well man. :tup:

Hydrocele, and that would be my guess as well. I actually had a sonigram on my boys back in August, and it turns out that is what I have. If it does turn out to be that (hopefully it will because the alternative is not so good) you may be better off having surgery. From what I was told they can stick a needle in there and drain it, but it will eventually fill back up, they only like to do that for really old people who they don't think would handle the surgery well. My surgery is scheduled for March 5. :D It's supposed to be a very simple, minor procedure, takes less than a half hour from what they tell me (the operation itself, not including the anesthesia, and I would assume shaving :doh: ). Still, the idea of them cutting open your nutsack never sounds minor from a subjective point of view. Here's hoping your sonigram goes well man. :tup:

Thanks for the info Skrappy! Good luck on your surgery also. Please let me know how it goes as I may end up having the same procedure done.

Now for the official update on my rubbing session. I was very disappointed to say the least when this dude about my age leads me into the dressing room to change into that stupid hospital gown. He then leads me into the procedure room and tells me to lay on my back. He gives me a towel to cover up my pecker and I start thinking of conversation to make him tell me that he's married or something. Can't remember exactly what I asked him but he told me, "my wife wakes up at 5:00 AM and presses the snooze button constantly", etc, etc. Phew. At least a hetero is doing my procedure. It seemed to take him forever and he was actually showing me the screen(right next to me on a computer) and explaining things that he said he should not be. Well, here comes the good part. He says he has to get his superior to double check the pictures and that SHE may have to rescan me some more. She was working on another patient so he had to get another superior to come have a looksie. This took about a half an hour and I'm just wanting to get the hell out of there at this point. He leaves again to check on her progress and reenters the room with a beautiful young brunette with an awesome figure. At least it looked pretty awesome through that nurse's uniform. So they are over on the other wall looking at another screen and wispering to each other. The whole time my eyes are on this hottie's rear end and then it starts to happen. Wally is waking up, I mean seriously waking up.

She walks over to me and sees the loose towel draped over my Wally. She proceeds to squirt some more of the warm slimy stuff on my scrote and then folds up another towel. She gently places this folded second towel directly onto my tool and at this point I'm about to burst. I think she was very well aware of what was happening down there as she told me to place my hands to each side of the towel and hold it tightly down.

Then the rubbing commences. And to my complete surprise, and I swear to you all that this is the absolute truth, she didn't put any of the latex gloves on. Although she's using some tool to do the actual rubbing, her bare hands are at times touching my inner thighs and the opposite nut. Put it this way, I could see my heartbeat through the towel I was holdng down so I know she had to also. She had a wedding ring on which turned me on even more. I'm thinking to myself, "I wonder what her husband would think of his wife touching me with no gloves on". Needless to say my attitude changed from wanting to get the hell out of there to not wanting this to end at all. :D Unfortunately, all this was over in a matter of 5 minutes or so.She says a few more whispering words to the dude and then says to me, "nice to meet you Mark." I wanted to thank her for the little time in heaven, but just wetoddedly blurted out, "you too". :D

So I get changed and the original dude walks me down the hall to the exit. I told him"no offense, but I really would have preferred she did the whole procedure herself". He just smiled slyly and said, "I understand completely. I won't know he results until Friday at the earliest but from what he told me I really have nothing to worry about. Well, maybe a jealous husband ut what a freekin' day it turned out to be. Beyond my wildest dreams. There's your little piece of Penthouse Forum for the day guys. If it didn't really happen I'd probably think it was bullsh*t. But I know what's in my mind and I'm keeping this memory until I'm officially braindead! Thanks for reading.

P.S.- Is it wrong for me to think about this when I get down with my other half? :D

Thanks for the info Skrappy! Good luck on your surgery also. Please let me know how it goes as I may end up having the same procedure done.

Now for the official update on my rubbing session. I was very disappointed to say the least when this dude about my age leads me into the dressing room to change into that stupid hospital gown. He then leads me into the procedure room and tells me to lay on my back. He gives me a towel to cover up my pecker and I start thinking of conversation to make him tell me that he's married or something. Can't remember exactly what I asked him but he told me, "my wife wakes up at 5:00 AM and presses the snooze button constantly", etc, etc. Phew. At least a hetero is doing my procedure. It seemed to take him forever and he was actually showing me the screen(right next to me on a computer) and explaining things that he said he should not be. Well, here comes the good part. He says he has to get his superior to double check the pictures and that SHE may have to rescan me some more. She was working on another patient so he had to get another superior to come have a looksie. This took about a half an hour and I'm just wanting to get the hell out of there at this point. He leaves again to check on her progress and reenters the room with a beautiful young brunette with an awesome figure. At least it looked pretty awesome through that nurse's uniform. So they are over on the other wall looking at another screen and wispering to each other. The whole time my eyes are on this hottie's rear end and then it starts to happen. Wally is waking up, I mean seriously waking up.

She walks over to me and sees the loose towel draped over my Wally. She proceeds to squirt some more of the warm slimy stuff on my scrote and then folds up another towel. She gently places this folded second towel directly onto my tool and at this point I'm about to burst. I think she was very well aware of what was happening down there as she told me to place my hands to each side of the towel and hold it tightly down.

Then the rubbing commences. And to my complete surprise, and I swear to you all that this is the absolute truth, she didn't put any of the latex gloves on. Although she's using some tool to do the actual rubbing, her bare hands are at times touching my inner thighs and the opposite nut. Put it this way, I could see my heartbeat through the towel I was holdng down so I know she had to also. She had a wedding ring on which turned me on even more. I'm thinking to myself, "I wonder what her husband would think of his wife touching me with no gloves on". Needless to say my attitude changed from wanting to get the hell out of there to not wanting this to end at all. :D Unfortunately, all this was over in a matter of 5 minutes or so.She says a few more whispering words to the dude and then says to me, "nice to meet you Mark." I wanted to thank her for the little time in heaven, but just wetoddedly blurted out, "you too". :clap:

So I get changed and the original dude walks me down the hall to the exit. I told him"no offense, but I really would have preferred she did the whole procedure herself". He just smiled slyly and said, "I understand completely. I won't know he results until Friday at the earliest but from what he told me I really have nothing to worry about. Well, maybe a jealous husband ut what a freekin' day it turned out to be. Beyond my wildest dreams. There's your little piece of Penthouse Forum for the day guys. If it didn't really happen I'd probably think it was bullsh*t. But I know what's in my mind and I'm keeping this memory until I'm officially braindead! Thanks for reading.

P.S.- Is it wrong for me to think about this when I get down with my other half? :D

This is probably one of the best posts I've read since joining The Huddle. Right up there with cliaz's amazing poop cell phone story. :clap::D

:D:clap::tup::clap::doh:

I haven't read every post in this thread so forgive me if I repeat something someone else said. I don't know much about what you're going through but my brother just went through some testing for having swollen balls or pockets of fluid surrounding his nut. When he was tested they said he had a varicocele (sp?). Maybe that's what you have. It wasn't a big deal at all. I hope all works out for for Jax!! GL getting the results!! :D

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/g...varicocele.html

You've heard of varicose veins - those swollen veins that sometimes show up in the legs. You've probably heard your grandma and her old lady friends talking about their varicose veins and never thought twice about them.

But hopefully you've never heard your grandma mention a varicocele, which is also a swelling of the veins. A varicocele happens just to guys, and you probably wouldn't want to sit around and talk about it with your pals. That's because it occurs not in the legs but in a place a bit more private and a lot more tender - the scrotum. It's generally harmless and basically the same kind of thing as varicose veins in the legs. But what exactly is a varicocele and how do you get rid of it?

What Is a Varicocele?

In all guys, there's a structure that contains arteries, veins, nerves, and tubes - called the spermatic cord - that provides a connection and circulates blood to and from the testicles. Veins carry the blood flowing from the body back toward the heart, and a bunch of valves in the veins keep the blood flowing one way and stop it from flowing backward. In other words, the valves regulate your blood flow and make sure everything is flowing in the right direction.

But sometimes these valves can fail. When this happens, some of the blood can flow in reverse. This backed-up blood can collect in pools in the veins, which then causes the veins to stretch and get bigger, or become swollen. This is called a varicocele (pronounced: var-uh-ko-seel).

Who Gets Them?

Although they don't happen to every guy, varicoceles are fairly common. They appear in about 15% of guys between 15 and 25 years old, and they mostly occur during puberty. That's because during puberty, the testicles grow rapidly and need more blood delivered to them. If the valves in the veins in the scrotum aren't functioning quite as well as they should, the veins can't handle transporting this extra blood from the testicles. So, although most of the blood continues to flow correctly, blood begins to back up, creating a varicocele.

An interesting fact is that varicoceles occur mostly on the left side of the scrotum. This is because a guy's body is organized so that blood flow on that side of the scrotum is greater, so varicoceles happen more often in the left testicle than the right. Although it's less common, they can sometimes occur on both sides.

What Are the Signs and Symptoms?

In most cases, guys have no symptoms at all. A guy might not even be aware that he has a varicocele. However, if there are symptoms, they tend to occur during hot weather, after heavy exercise, or when a guy has been standing or sitting for a long time. Signs include:

a dull ache in the testicle(s)

a feeling of heaviness or dragging in the scrotum

dilated veins in the scrotum that can be felt (described as feeling like worms or spaghetti)

discomfort in the testicle or on that particular side of the scrotum

the testicle is smaller on the side where the dilated veins are (due to difference in blood flow)

What Do Doctors Do?

It's a good idea to get a testicular exam regularly, which is normally part of a guy's regular checkup. In addition to visually checking for any unusual lumps or bumps, the doctor generally feels the testicles and the area around them to make sure a guy's equipment is in good shape and there are no problems.

A testicular exam may be done while a guy is standing up so that the scrotum is relaxed. (Some abnormalities like a varicocele can be more easily felt in a standing position.) The doctor checks things like the size, weight, and position of the testicles, and gently rolls each testicle back and forth to feel for lumps or swelling. The doctor also feels for any signs of tenderness along the epididymis, the tube that transports sperm from the testicles.

The spermatic cord is also examined for any indication of swelling. If the doctor suspects a varicocele, he or she might confirm suspicions by using a stethoscope to hear the blood flowing backward through the faulty veins or might even use an ultrasound, which can identify malfunction of the veins and also measure blood flow.

Do Varicoceles Cause Permanent Damage?

Although there is no way to prevent a varicocele, it usually needs no special treatment. A varicocele is usually harmless and more than likely won't affect a guy's ability to father a child. Some experts believe, though, that in some cases a varicocele might damage the testicle or decrease sperm production. In those cases, a doctor will probably recommend surgery.

What If the Doctor Finds a Varicocele?

Varicoceles are generally harmless, but if there is any pain and swelling the doctor may prescribe an anti-inflammatory medication to relieve it. If the varicocele is causing discomfort or aching, wearing snug underwear (like briefs) or a jock strap for support may bring relief. If pain is persistent and support doesn't help, the doctor may recommend a varicocelectomy (a surgical procedure to remove the varicocele).

A varicocelectomy is done by a urologist (pronounced: yoo-rah-luh-jist), a doctor who specializes in urinary and genital problems. The procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis (meaning there's no need for an overnight stay in hospital). The patient usually undergoes general or local anesthesia. To fix the problem, the doctor simply ties off the affected vein to redirect the flow of blood into other normal veins.

After surgery, the doctor probably will recommend that a guy wears a scrotal support and places an ice pack on the area to bring down any swelling. There may be discomfort in the testicle for a few weeks, but after that, any aches and pains will go away and everything should be back in full working order.

Edited by irish

I think someone else also mentioned this by it could also be a hydrocele.

http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/hydrocele

Definition

A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sack along the spermatic cord within the scrotum.

Alternative Names

Processus vaginalis; Patent processus vaginalis

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Hydroceles are common in newborn infants. The fluid buildup can be on one or both sides of the scrotum.

During normal development, the testicles descend down a tract (tube) from the abdomen into the scrotum. Hydroceles result when this tube fails to close. Peritoneal fluid drains from the abdomen through the open tube. The fluid accumulates in the scrotum, where it becomes trapped. This causes the scrotum to enlarge.

Hydroceles normally go away a few months after birth, but their appearance may worry new parents. Occasionally, a hydrocele may be associated with an inguinal hernia. Hydroceles can be easily demonstrated by shining a flashlight through the enlarged portion of the scrotum. If the scrotum is full of clear fluid, as in a hydrocele, the scrotum will light up (transillumination).

Hydroceles may also be caused by inflammation or trauma of the testicle or epididymis, or by fluid or blood blockage within the spermatic cord. This type of hydrocele is more common in older men.

Symptoms

The main symptom is a painless, swollen testicle, one or both sides, which feels like a water-filled balloon.

Signs and tests

During a physical exam, the doctor usually finds an enlarged scrotum that is not tender. Often, the testicle cannot be felt because of the surrounding fluid. The size of the fluid-filled sack can sometimes be increased and decreased by pressure to the abdomen or the scrotum.

If the size of the fluid collection is variable, it is more likely to be associated with an inguinal hernia. The fluid in a hydrocele is usually clear. Therefore, a light can be shined through the scrotum, outlining the testicle surrounded by clear fluid. An ultrasound may be done to confirm the diagnosis.

Treatment

Hydroceles are usually not dangerous, and they are usually only treated when they cause discomfort or embarrassment, or when they get large enough to threaten the testicule's blood supply.

One option is to remove the fluid in the scrotum with a needle, a process called aspiration. However, aspiration can cause infection, and it is common for the fluid to re-accumulate. Therefore, aspiration is not routine and surgery is generally preferred. On the other hand, aspiration may be the best alternative for people who have certain surgical risks.

Sclerosing (thickening or hardening) medications may be injected after needle aspiration to close off the opening through the scrotal sac. This helps prevent re-accumulation of fluid. The medications include tetracycline, sodium tetradecyl sulfate, or urea. Possible complications after aspiration and sclerosing include infection, fibrosis, mild-to-moderate pain in the scrotum, and recurrence of the hydrocele.

SURGERY

Hydrocelectomy is often performed to correct a hydrocele. This is a minor surgical procedure performed on an outpatient basis using general or spinal anesthesia. An cut may be made in the scrotum or the lower abdomen.

The procedure may require a scrotal drainage tube or a large bulky dressing to the scrotal area. You will be advised to wear a scrotal support for some time after surgery. Ice packs should be kept on the area for the first 24 hours after surgery to reduce the swelling.

Possible complications of this procedure include hematoma (blood clot formation), infection, or injury to the scrotal tissue or structures.

Hydroceles associated with an inguinal hernia should be repaired surgically as quickly as possible. Hydroceles that do not resolve on their own over a period of months should be evaluated for possible surgery.

Expectations (prognosis)

Generally, a simple hydrocele goes away without surgery. If surgery is necessary, it is a simple procedure for a skilled surgeon, and usually has an excellent outcome.

Good luck on your surgery also. Please let me know how it goes as I may end up having the same procedure done.

Thanks, I'll definitely let you know how it goes. Glad to hear that everything seems to have went well with your sonigram, and that you even had a little excitement too. A female did my sonigram also, but she was middle aged and went about a deuce, so needless to say it didn't move. :D

Hydrocelectomy is often performed to correct a hydrocele. This is a minor surgical procedure performed on an outpatient basis using general or spinal anesthesia. An cut may be made in the scrotum or the lower abdomen.

Thanks Irish, that was actually a pretty informative read. It's funny how they mention that the incision can be made in the abdomen...my friend's newborn recently had the procedure done and he told me that this is how they did it. I got excited thinking that they wouldn't have to touch my boys, but then when I went for my final consultation before surgery a couple of weeks later, I asked about this and the doctor looked at me like I was insane. He said that he doesn't know how that would even be possible and that they would definitely have to slice my sack. Maybe it's easier for them to go that route with infants or something? :D

There's your little piece of Penthouse Forum for the day guys. If it didn't really happen I'd probably think it was bullsh*t. But I know what's in my mind and I'm keeping this memory until I'm officially braindead! Thanks for reading.

dude, you're supposed to start out, "I live in a small Midwestern town, and I never thought your letters were true -- until one day when it happened to me."

I haven't read every post in this thread so forgive me if I repeat something someone else said. I don't know much about what you're going through but my brother just went through some testing for having swollen balls or pockets of fluid surrounding his nut. When he was tested they said he had a varicocele (sp?). Maybe that's what you have. It wasn't a big deal at all. I hope all works out for for Jax!! GL getting the results!! :D

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/g...varicocele.html

You've heard of varicose veins - those swollen veins that sometimes show up in the legs. You've probably heard your grandma and her old lady friends talking about their varicose veins and never thought twice about them.

But hopefully you've never heard your grandma mention a varicocele, which is also a swelling of the veins. A varicocele happens just to guys, and you probably wouldn't want to sit around and talk about it with your pals. That's because it occurs not in the legs but in a place a bit more private and a lot more tender - the scrotum. It's generally harmless and basically the same kind of thing as varicose veins in the legs. But what exactly is a varicocele and how do you get rid of it?

What Is a Varicocele?

In all guys, there's a structure that contains arteries, veins, nerves, and tubes - called the spermatic cord - that provides a connection and circulates blood to and from the testicles. Veins carry the blood flowing from the body back toward the heart, and a bunch of valves in the veins keep the blood flowing one way and stop it from flowing backward. In other words, the valves regulate your blood flow and make sure everything is flowing in the right direction.

But sometimes these valves can fail. When this happens, some of the blood can flow in reverse. This backed-up blood can collect in pools in the veins, which then causes the veins to stretch and get bigger, or become swollen. This is called a varicocele (pronounced: var-uh-ko-seel).

Who Gets Them?

Although they don't happen to every guy, varicoceles are fairly common. They appear in about 15% of guys between 15 and 25 years old, and they mostly occur during puberty. That's because during puberty, the testicles grow rapidly and need more blood delivered to them. If the valves in the veins in the scrotum aren't functioning quite as well as they should, the veins can't handle transporting this extra blood from the testicles. So, although most of the blood continues to flow correctly, blood begins to back up, creating a varicocele.

An interesting fact is that varicoceles occur mostly on the left side of the scrotum. This is because a guy's body is organized so that blood flow on that side of the scrotum is greater, so varicoceles happen more often in the left testicle than the right. Although it's less common, they can sometimes occur on both sides.

What Are the Signs and Symptoms?

In most cases, guys have no symptoms at all. A guy might not even be aware that he has a varicocele. However, if there are symptoms, they tend to occur during hot weather, after heavy exercise, or when a guy has been standing or sitting for a long time. Signs include:

a dull ache in the testicle(s)

a feeling of heaviness or dragging in the scrotum

dilated veins in the scrotum that can be felt (described as feeling like worms or spaghetti)

discomfort in the testicle or on that particular side of the scrotum

the testicle is smaller on the side where the dilated veins are (due to difference in blood flow)

What Do Doctors Do?

It's a good idea to get a testicular exam regularly, which is normally part of a guy's regular checkup. In addition to visually checking for any unusual lumps or bumps, the doctor generally feels the testicles and the area around them to make sure a guy's equipment is in good shape and there are no problems.

A testicular exam may be done while a guy is standing up so that the scrotum is relaxed. (Some abnormalities like a varicocele can be more easily felt in a standing position.) The doctor checks things like the size, weight, and position of the testicles, and gently rolls each testicle back and forth to feel for lumps or swelling. The doctor also feels for any signs of tenderness along the epididymis, the tube that transports sperm from the testicles.

The spermatic cord is also examined for any indication of swelling. If the doctor suspects a varicocele, he or she might confirm suspicions by using a stethoscope to hear the blood flowing backward through the faulty veins or might even use an ultrasound, which can identify malfunction of the veins and also measure blood flow.

Do Varicoceles Cause Permanent Damage?

Although there is no way to prevent a varicocele, it usually needs no special treatment. A varicocele is usually harmless and more than likely won't affect a guy's ability to father a child. Some experts believe, though, that in some cases a varicocele might damage the testicle or decrease sperm production. In those cases, a doctor will probably recommend surgery.

What If the Doctor Finds a Varicocele?

Varicoceles are generally harmless, but if there is any pain and swelling the doctor may prescribe an anti-inflammatory medication to relieve it. If the varicocele is causing discomfort or aching, wearing snug underwear (like briefs) or a jock strap for support may bring relief. If pain is persistent and support doesn't help, the doctor may recommend a varicocelectomy (a surgical procedure to remove the varicocele).

A varicocelectomy is done by a urologist (pronounced: yoo-rah-luh-jist), a doctor who specializes in urinary and genital problems. The procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis (meaning there's no need for an overnight stay in hospital). The patient usually undergoes general or local anesthesia. To fix the problem, the doctor simply ties off the affected vein to redirect the flow of blood into other normal veins.

After surgery, the doctor probably will recommend that a guy wears a scrotal support and places an ice pack on the area to bring down any swelling. There may be discomfort in the testicle for a few weeks, but after that, any aches and pains will go away and everything should be back in full working order.

Wow, Irish! That was very informative and I appreciate it. After viewing a few of your recent posts you are definately changing for the better. Maybe you should write a book titled, "How The Huddle Changed My Life".

:D Thanks again for your kind words of support and the great info!

Thanks, I'll definitely let you know how it goes. Glad to hear that everything seems to have went well with your sonigram, and that you even had a little excitement too. A female did my sonigram also, but she was middle aged and went about a deuce, so needless to say it didn't move. :D

Thanks Irish, that was actually a pretty informative read. It's funny how they mention that the incision can be made in the abdomen...my friend's newborn recently had the procedure done and he told me that this is how they did it. I got excited thinking that they wouldn't have to touch my boys, but then when I went for my final consultation before surgery a couple of weeks later, I asked about this and the doctor looked at me like I was insane. He said that he doesn't know how that would even be possible and that they would definitely have to slice my sack. Maybe it's easier for them to go that route with infants or something? :D

Wow, Irish! That was very informative and I appreciate it. After viewing a few of your recent posts you are definately changing for the better. Maybe you should write a book titled, "How The Huddle Changed My Life".

:tup: Thanks again for your kind words of support and the great info!

Anytime, just thought I had a person close to me with these issues so I figured I'd add my 2 cents and maybe it would be comforting to hear. In regard to changing for the better, I made some inexperienced, silly choices early on here and paid for it. I knew as long as I could get another shot I'd take advantage of learning from those errors and be just fine. Thanks for the vote of confidence though as it means alot. :doh: