[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaving the Bisquit

spain

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? I could swear I rememner you back in the WWF licking armpits and stiff. You sure Roddy Piper didnt put a boot to your dome?

You know, just as I posted that I thought about the tag team crew, The Bushwackers, The Iron Shiek, Jimmy Superfly, and a bunch of others. Brought back some good memories.

Yeah, I had forgotten about that kick to the noggin from Roddy. That's going to be my new excuse if I post something stupid-post-concussion symptoms from that boot to my melon.

By the way you better double check those posts before submitting cause this is how rumors get started around here. People are going to think I'm some kind of sexual deviant that gets wood from licking my armpits and getting kicked in the head. :D:D

Edited by irish

You know, just as I posted that I thought about the tag team crew, The Bushwackers, The Iron Shiek, Jimmy Superfly, and a bunch of others. Brought back some good memories.

Yeah, I had forgotten about that kick to the noggin from Roddy. That's going to be my new excuse if I post something stupid-post-concussion symptoms from that boot to my melon.

By the way you better double check those posts before submitting cause this is how rumors get started around here. People are going to think I'm some kind of sexual deviant that gets wood from licking my armpits and getting kicked in the head. :D:D

:tup: You act as if they don't ALREADY think that...... and I went ot the Yukonese school of fast typing when the boss is around

Everytime this topic comes up, I ask the same question and it never gets answered. Where the hell do you guys stop shaving without looking like an f'n zebra???

And yes, I also got a suh-weet groomer for Xmas. Ever knicked the nutsack and drew a little blood. That'll make ya sterile for a few days.

Wait... what?

+1

:D

I think I know what TimC's gettin' at and I concur.

Let's just say it's hard to keep things even and some areas get closer than others.

:D

Oviously, the terrorists have won ...

Question:

I am a recent convert and confused about shaving my pubic area. Does this mean that I should shave scrotum and the anal area also? Is plucking the hairs better than shaving? Is this also true for the under-arms? How often should I do this to these areas?

Answer:

According to the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) every adult Muslim, as a part of keeping his/her body clean, should remove the hair on his pubic area and that, which grows under his armpits. This hair may be removed through any method that one feels comfortable with. A person should not let this hair grow for more than (around) forty days, as has been reported in a number of narratives ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh).

The ultimate objective of all Islamic teachings is to cleanse the human body, soul and mind. According to the Qur'an , only those people shall qualify for the everlasting bliss in the hereafter, who try to cleanse themselves during the life of this world. Your question pertains to that part of Islamic teachings that relates with the cleansing of the human body, and therefore requires a cautious attitude on our part.

Answer:

According to the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) every adult Muslim, as a part of keeping his/her body clean, should remove the hair on his pubic area and that, which grows under his armpits. This hair may be removed through any method that one feels comfortable with. A person should not let this hair grow for more than (around) forty days, as has been reported in a number of narratives ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh).

The ultimate objective of all Islamic teachings is to cleanse the human body, soul and mind. According to the Qur'an , only those people shall qualify for the everlasting bliss in the hereafter, who try to cleanse themselves during the life of this world. Your question pertains to that part of Islamic teachings that relates with the cleansing of the human body, and therefore requires a cautious attitude on our part.

No disrespect meant but did anyone else quickly look at this and see Sunnah of the Prophet Pubic? :D

About once every six months or so, I take a clippers to my armpits and trim them down until there is nothing but a little bit of stubble left. I do it just for hygiene. Am I a Muslim? :D

No, but that does mean you are ghey...

So let me get this straight. Shaviing your armpits makes you ghey because you have less hair. Liking a clean runway makes you a pedophile becuse there is no hair.

Does liking 70's bush make you ghey too since hair is obviosly masculine? And by that logic you must like old people too. So people that like a hairy taco are in to old men.

My head hurts.

Yeah no kidding, he's gotten plenty o'pics of my wifes rack but all he ever sends me are pics of his 2 year old son passed out from drinking too much. :D

I'll have to tell you what my wife said when we took those pics. She actually told me to get pics of her cleavage as they are all swollen up from being pregnant. :D . So those may be coming to you soon.