[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Outta here

SLAYER

well I've finally had it with my job and this city.

Been getting jacked around at work for over 8 mos now about a transfer to another part of the country, so yesterday I turned in my resignation for May 23. Going to Canada for my daughter's college grad in the beginning of june then moving to Chattanooga around the middle.

At the present have no job or a place to live yet but things will work out i'm sure and if not it won't be the first time i've been homeless and jobless.

As far as the city goes, oh well it will just never be the same. so you Titan fans be ready to have a Saint homer dropped into your state. For those that still are staying in NO good luck and take your vacation next year at the NBA all-star break. :D It's for your own safety.

Welcome to Tennessee! Chattanooga is NOT a chocholate city so it will be a little different than what you are used to. What kind of work do you do, btw?

Exactly. :D

Right now I'm running a photo souvenir place. we take photo's of people boarding the river steamboats and sell them when they depart. been in the photo lab business for about 10yrs now, but looking for anything at present that pays enough that I can live on then will look for something a little better and permanent when i'm more famaliar with the area.

I live in Nashville, which is 2 hours away. Let me know when it gets closer to you moving there and I will see if I can help you find something...

will do, thanks. going up there may 24-25 to do prelim look at jobs and apt.

Why did you choose Chatanooga, btw? Do you know someone there?

well wanted to go east, enjoy 4 seasons. former best friend from my earlier yrs. moved there after K, his wife is from there. said it's pretty decent and he knows what i'm looking for. so I figured what the hell.

well wanted to go east, enjoy 4 seasons. former best friend from my earlier yrs. moved there after K, his wife is from there. said it's pretty decent and he knows what i'm looking for. so I figured what the hell.

It seems like a pretty cool place. Plus you arent too far from Nashville and Atlanta...

It seems like a pretty cool place. Plus you arent too far from Nashville and Atlanta...

could not care less about alanta was offered 2 jobs to transfer there. hate dislike it there very much. prefer smaller cities among other probs with alanta.

well I've finally had it with my job and this city.

Been getting jacked around at work for over 8 mos now about a transfer to another part of the country, so yesterday I turned in my resignation for May 23. Going to Canada for my daughter's college grad in the beginning of june then moving to Chattanooga around the middle.

At the present have no job or a place to live yet but things will work out i'm sure and if not it won't be the first time i've been homeless and jobless.

As far as the city goes, oh well it will just never be the same. so you Titan fans be ready to have a Saint homer dropped into your state. For those that still are staying in NO good luck and take your vacation next year at the NBA all-star break. :D It's for your own safety.

good luck man.... keep hacken

I lived in Chattavegas for two years (1995-1997) before I moved to Texas ...

Visit Porkers! Pig is king ...

Chattanooga has a very revitalized downtown. Its nice.

The city is very segregated. There are very bad parts of town. Dont go there. The rich tend to live on Missionary Ridge and on Signal, Lookout and Raccoon mountains. Also by the Chattanooga country club. The middle class moved out towards Red Bank, in the Georiga area, Soddy Daisy, etc. I am sure I am missing some areas.

I loved Chattanooga. Its absolutely beautiful. I had a great office in the Bank of America Building overlooking the Tennessee River and Signal Mountain.

:sigh:

Dont forget Porkers ...

I wondered how long til some assmouth would start saying how you are wrong, and new orleans is great.

Hey foreskins, he freaking LIVE THERE NOW, not ten foking years ago.

Give up, New Orleans is GONE.

NOLA was gone before Katrina. Corrupt, disgusting, filthy, ghetto. There were some cool touristy things to do like get completely drunk and vomit/piss in the street with all the other assholios. But you dont want to live in that place unless you are a crack dealer...

If you're not set on your destination.

Check out Greenville SC. Beautiful small city.

If I had to do it all over again that's is where I would have moved.

Came VERY CLOSE to moving to Asheville, NC. (not too far from Greenville). If my husband had his way, that's where we'd being living. We ended up in Bend, OR instead.

Good luck on your move and life style change.

Rachael Ray just did a segment on Chattanooga. She had dinner in a train turned restaurant, and of course everything was yummy delicious.

Came VERY CLOSE to moving to Asheville, NC. (not too far from Greenville). If my husband had his way, that's where we'd being living. We ended up in Bend, OR instead.

Good luck on your move and life style change.

Rachael Ray just did a segment on Chattanooga. She had dinner in a train turned restaurant, and of course everything was yummy delicious.

was suppose to get transfered to Asheville. :D