[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Take your own wonderlic test

Bronco Billy

10 of 12. Those word problems are way too hard to figure in just 2 1/2 minutes. If you get 12 out of 12 you should be drafted as the team's capologist, not to play freaking football.

I got a 12/12 but don't know what a capologist is. Does that make me cool, smart, or gay? :D

I got a 12/12 but don't know what a capologist is. Does that make me cool, smart, or gay? :D

I may be misspelling capologist, but I meant the guy that handles the cap for each NFL team.

12 out of 12 is impressive. You did that in 2:40? If you did you are smart and gay. :D

It says the boy is 17 and the girl is twice his age. Not a year from now, two years from now or in ten years.

I think it takes assuming to see that the questions are worded incorrectly, imo.

The original question read:

[i>12. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister? [/i]

Say my birthday is today (2/23). I just turned 17. My sister's birthday is the day after tomorrow (2/25) and will turn 35 then. So at this time, she is currently twice my age.

For the next six years, on 2/24, here will be our ages:

Year 1: My age - 18, her age - 36

Year 2: My age - 19, her age - 37

Year 3: My age - 20, her age - 38

Year 4: My age - 21, her age - 39

Year 5: My age - 22, her age - 40

Year 6: My age - 23, her age - 41

In this case, she is +1 years old from the "correct" answer. The question stated that the boy is 17 years old today. The wiggle room is that it only said "When the boy is 23". That "when" can be anytime during his 23 year, not just today 6 years from now.

11/12 (#9 screwed me up although differently then the rest - somehow, i kinda misread the beginning and though : 21 x 1800 is way under 48000, so they don't have to put any in small print...)

I think part of it even for geniuses like us is the clock - these 12 in 2:40 were pretty easy cause 6 to 8 of them took about 3 secs, so you knew you had time (i actually skipped 9, then went back...then got it wrong anyway)

but when there's 50, and i think you're not allowed to go back, you'd end up feeling the heat from the clock possibly

In saying all that, anythign under 15 either "didn't care" or "complete idiot"

The original question read:

[i>12. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister? [/i]

Say my birthday is today (2/23). I just turned 17. My sister's birthday is the day after tomorrow (2/25) and will turn 35 then. So at this time, she is currently twice my age.

For the next six years, on 2/24, here will be our ages:

Year 1: My age - 18, her age - 36

Year 2: My age - 19, her age - 37

Year 3: My age - 20, her age - 38

Year 4: My age - 21, her age - 39

Year 5: My age - 22, her age - 40

Year 6: My age - 23, her age - 41

In this case, she is +1 years old from the "correct" answer. The question stated that the boy is 17 years old today. The wiggle room is that it only said "When the boy is 23". That "when" can be anytime during his 23 year, not just today 6 years from now.

he can technically only be 23 for exactly ONE DAY, the day after his bday he would be 23 and 1day old :D