Sign in to follow this  
spain

Combine on Television?

When is the NFL Channel going to televise the combine?

It was on earlier.... just press conferences today. Kubiak, the Texan's GM, Kalil, Joe Thomas, Tomlin.... I forget who else was on. The only news that was interesting was that the Texans' staff were hedging their bets on trading Carr, talking him up a lot. Ah, the Bills HC was on, and talked up Losman too. Mostly whitewash stuff. No hard news worth noting.

During lunch, I saw dudes getting measured and weighed and stuck in some contraption.

Saturday and Sunday they will be showing Combine coverage on NFL network. Saturday is Tight Ends/D-linemen/O-linemen. Sunday is QB/RB/WR. 3 hours each day but they replay it back-to-back-to-back I believe, so if you miss it they will show it again. The first segment each day runs from 10AM - 1PM CST.

E2A: Central time.

Edited by Brentastic

During lunch, I saw dudes getting measured and weighed and stuck in some contraption.

Yeah. :D

I saw "NFL Combine", whoo-hooed, and started watching. After 2 minutes of shirtless guys standing on a scale, I decided I had enough. That's not football. That's not even soccer. :D

I saw "NFL Combine", whoo-hooed, and started watching. After 2 minutes of shirtless guys standing on a scale, I decided I had enough. That's not football. That's not even soccer. :tup:

It sounds like somebody is afraid to admit that their pants got tight... :D

Edited by spain

It sounds like somebody is afraid to admit that their pants got tight... :D

If I watched for 5 minutes, I would have had to be masturbating. I was not prepared to go there. I love the sport, but I have my line.

I saw "NFL Combine", whoo-hooed, and started watching. After 2 minutes of shirtless guys standing on a scale, I decided I had enough. That's not football. That's not even soccer. :D

The 40 and the Gauntlet aren't bad.

I love watching black men run...

I love watching black men run...

Like Zooty's sig line?

"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Virginia's Marquis Weeks, on his 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown