[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Names for Ice Cream shop

Hat Trick

Anyone want to help with naming an ice cream business? I already have one good name that I like, but thought I'd throw it out here for the masses to see if anything you all can come up with is better. Let's hear em? :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IceDream

...wait...what sort of ice cream place is it? Like Marble Slab, Baskin Robbins or something else entirely? A little more info would be helpful...

Like a Sheridans, drive thru, with tables out front, but original. Already have a mascot, but it's related to Ice Cream already and the name doesn't change its relevance.

Edited by Hat Trick

I've always had an itch to open an old-fashioned ice cream & soda parlor myself. What kind of ice cream shop is this going to be?

Well the inside will look like an old parlor, but it's modernized with drive thru service and an original menu and taste of course.

Anyone want to help with naming an ice cream business? I already have one good name that I like, but thought I'd throw it out here for the masses to see if anything you all can come up with is better. Let's hear em? :D

How about some details about the shop?

Are you going to serve 'the Hat Trick', as in 3 scoops any flavors? :D