Sign in to follow this  
evil_gop_liars

Greenspan warns of U.S. recession risk.

Ah, I see. Do youself a favor and stop arguing with H8.

+1 :D That was your first mistake

Gee, I wonder what party you're affiliated with...:D

I don't know much about economics, but I do know that pimping one's party in times of economic prosperity and trashing the other party during a recession is nothing short of mindless, partisan bull$hit.

I don't know much about economics, but I do know that pimping one's party in times of economic prosperity and trashing the other party during a recession is nothing short of mindless, partisan bull$hit.

Bingo. I think they're just pissed that they've been waiting 6 years for the economy to go south so they have somehing new to biyatch about.

Partisan stuff aside, I did move most of my 401k money to less risky funds last week. :D I've ridden commercial real estate long and hard, but I think it will follow the downturn housing has seen. :D

the boom was due to the dot.com bubble....

this is just simply incorrect

ok

but, to make you feel better, your comment that presidents have less control over the economy than people think is correct

but, to make you feel better, your comment that presidents have less control over the economy than people think is correct

thank you!!! im stepping down from the ledge....

it's funny that this old thread was bumped, because just yesterday i saw an article that greenspan was backtracking hard on the recession prediction.

Way to go Nancy Pelosi. :D

Bingo. I think they're just pissed that they've been waiting 6 years for the economy to go south so they have somehing new to biyatch about.

+1

Partisan stuff aside, I did move most of my 401k money to less risky funds last week. :D I've ridden commercial real estate long and hard, but I think it will follow the downturn housing has seen. :tup:

I hope that the housing downturn continues, as the wife and I are currently in the market.

it's funny that this old thread was bumped, because just yesterday i saw an article that greenspan was backtracking hard on the recession prediction.

You mean it isn't "Repugnitards'" fault after all? :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

im just glad all the those in the middle class have seen there income increase some -7 percent.... man im, feeling rich like those ceo's .. i also like paying a higher % of my income into the system than those poor rich folk.. :D

im just glad all the those in the middle class have seen there income increase some -7 percent.... man im, feeling rich like those ceo's .. i also like paying a higher % of my income into the system than those poor rich folk.. :D

apparently you also like making chit up out of thin air.

apparently you also like making chit up out of thin air.

i new that was 2 stinky :D

i new that was 2 stinky :D

and i was going to thank you!

im just glad all the those in the middle class have seen there income increase some -7 percent....

Then you'd better hope that Obama or Edwards don't get elected, as they're going to push for middle class-supported socialized healthcare.

Then you'd better hope that Obama or Edwards don't get elected, as they're going to push for middle class-supported socialized healthcare.

im all for that.... but im smaterer than u so thats why... the rich should not be the only ones with heath care, crist what would the south do without government sponsored lobotomies ..

im all for that.... but im smaterer than u so thats why... the rich should not be the only ones with heath care, crist what would the south do without government sponsored lobotomies ..

Could the Yankees could just start sending our reparations directly to us instead of going through the Gubment? :D

Could the Yankees could just start sending our reparations directly to us instead of going through the Gubment? :D

yah that has to be a drag syfoning of kazzilions from us hard working northerns then using to line the pockets of guys like Lott etc....