[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 Last Night

kpholmes

Kill zone is 10', so I'm sure outside the kill zone is a "serious injury" zone, and then a little further is a "minimal injury" zone.

Wayne lived as far as I could tell, but will the VP will most have to step in?

And since Assad called "Bomb" they can't put it on him.

However, Tom Linux, the man who has been opposing the president for the past day, and has been missing for the past hour looks to be in a very bad spot.

Man, I had high hopes for this week and it seemed like they took about a show and a half of material, shoved a show and a quarter into last week, and a quarter into this week....

and why do I give a f*ck if Morris is drinking - stop with the OC storylines in 24...

and once again, is there any reason Chloe can't take the random bullet...

so odds that Logan's "redemption" isn't real? Not sure what I think, but be a much better story if he's not reformed...

and why do I give a f*ck if Morris is drinking - stop with the OC storylines in 24...

:D:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap:

How about they both go out in a blaze of gunfire, the we can have one episode that covers the autopsy that would finally answer that burning question

"Does Chloe indeed have a stick up her a$$, and just how long is it"

Man, I had high hopes for this week and it seemed like they took about a show and a half of material, shoved a show and a quarter into last week, and a quarter into this week....

so odds that Logan's "redemption" isn't real? Not sure what I think, but be a much better story if he's not reformed...

they've always had melodrama on this show, but this season it seems to be on overload. i actually laughed out loud when bedroom eyes and jack's illegitimate son were getting into the SUV, and jack awkwardly put his hand on the chick's face and told her how the kid reminded jack of her. i was waiting for the chick to say, "and MY SON reminds me of YOU!" *WINK WINK* jack should be allowed to show only two emotions: anger and rage.

I <3 random bullets.

OK, I have turned my computer sideways and let my mind wonder and so far all I can come up with is BOOBS and the "Y"".. Am I close?

As for last night, it was boring and all over the place with a wasted hour (actually 43 minutes thanks to the DVR) FROM MY LIFE. If Jack can shoot his good friend Curtis, let him in the Presidential bunker with an extra clip and see what happens :D THEN Jack could be president and Logan can be VISE PREZ. and he could Nuke the Chinese for the torture they laid out. This year is getting boring QUICK, and I have watched every year (day) with high hopes. C'mon Jack, we need a flashback to your better days. The way this year is going it will be Jack's brother wife who ends up being the MOLE.

:D hmmmm.....happy hour...... can you explain this.......no sh!t kid i don't get it..... :D

OK, I have turned my computer sideways and let my mind wonder and so far all I can come up with is BOOBS and the "Y"".. Am I close?

:tup: it's a sideways heart. but i like BOOBS better.

Just think, if Jack had got popped by his dad last week we wouldn't be having this discussion.

See, that's actually part of the problem - you know Jack's not getting killed (for at least 2 more seasons) so stop putting him in "gun to the head" situations....

Now, 24 is still better than 98% of TV, but this year has been really up and down...I'm almost to the point where i'm more looking forward to next weeks Prison Break then next weeks 24

Anytime Jack doesn't get to torture or at least shoot someone, it's a lame episode. This sh*t better get better quickly. I've been watching this show since it's inception and this season is by far the worst. I turned a few buddies onto the show and they're asking me what's so great about it. :D

See, that's actually part of the problem - you know Jack's not getting killed (for at least 2 more seasons) so stop putting him in "gun to the head" situations....

Not necessarily true. While it could just be a ploy to keep everyone's interest, I read an interview a couple years back with Sutherland where he stated if he felt the time was right, he wasn't afraid to have Jack killed. I know he has two years left on his contract, but that could mean he's still there for two years as Executive Producer, not necessarily meaning he'll still be part of the cast.

Although I don't see that happening...