[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Trade Talk

Outshined

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldn't be the first malcontent WR to end up wearing green and gold. KRob was already mentioned. Don't forget about Andre Rison.

KRob isn't a malcontent, he's a lush. :D

What is Rodgers value as a QB though? He got hurt the only time i saw him play, does he have an upside that I am not aware of? Not that i have an opinion that he DOESN'T... I really don't know much about him.

The thing is, neither does anyone else. :D

Rodgers seems to be a hard working, team-oriented guy - the fact he played about a half of football on a broken foot shows he has some toughness as well. Beyond that.... :D

What is Rodgers value as a QB though? He got hurt the only time i saw him play, does he have an upside that I am not aware of? Not that i have an opinion that he DOESN'T... I really don't know much about him.

But really, if GB offered up a giant fargin cheese wheel in trade it would be a bargain.

Rodgers had an awesome career at Cal. Great vision, great field presence and a good attitude. He makes good reads and plays really smart football. I loved watching this kid.

He is still worth a first round pick IMO. And if Moss is worth a third round pick, and we can trade Moss for Rodgers, I'm all for it.

Unfortunetly, Rumors are that Oakland is going to be paying a lot of attention to Garcia this offseason...

Kiffin already like Walter a lot, and I just can't see Rodgers, Garcia and Walter being on the same roster.