[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Please Cut Dan Thread"

PantherDave

..also, please note. The Doctors that have cleared Dan to play are outside the organazation. The Panther team Doc's HAVE NOT given Dan clearance to play. He's due 2 mill tomorrow and another $500,000 when/if he reports to TC(reporting bonus).

PLease!!!! Just end it already...CUT HIM HURNEY :D

I heard on the radio a couple of weeks ago that Morgan has agreed to restructure his contract to help with the cap. I haven't seen anything since and am wondering what happened to it, but the Panthers would be dumb to let him play one more down for them!

PD, what are your thoughts on Basanez? Worth a shot?

If ya want a guy with a funny name to just sit on your roster..then yeah. He is a back-up and Fox now actually laughs at the Jake Delhomme questions...."Hey, he's our guy...I don't know how else to say it."

No kidding......has he spent every dime he's made or what? He's going to be sipping through a straw from his wheelchair in a few years. Idiot.

No kidding......has he spent every dime he's made or what? He's going to be sipping through a straw from his wheelchair in a few years. Idiot.

Morgan will probably get another concussion pre-season on minor contact and retire.

Well, of course he is, but I'm sorry, I get pissed with Fox for not (I feel) starting the best players at said positions. However, this is just wrong, and of course he feels fine....no contact in 6 months. There is no way that noodle of his makes it through the season...and then what? Do what you should have done a year earlier at the expense of continued damage to a human's brain. Also, of course he wants to play!!!! This is truly once where I'm pissed at this organization for a non egg laying peeformance. :D

Edited by PantherDave

"I feel fine and from the outside people are always going to draw their own conclusions about how I feel and what happened," Morgan said in January. "But I feel great. I've had a lot of time to heal up. I feel ready to play and I'm excited to come back next season."

He doesn't seem to understand that he can't heal from this. He'll never be fully recovered.

"I feel fine and from the outside people are always going to draw their own conclusions about how I feel and what happened," Morgan said in January. "But I feel great. I've had a lot of time to heal up. I feel ready to play and I'm excited to come back next season."

He doesn't seem to understand that he can't heal from this. He'll never be fully recovered.

Typical Football Meathead mentality-at least Young had a law degree to fall back on.