[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10, 000

Bier Meister

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I better put the congrats in the right thread. ANd great looking girl. I guess my boy and yo mama's boy will have to have a Huddle Fight for dating rights.

She alreadt had it with wiegie's son.

Ohhhhh sweet D***! And her proud pop! :D

Nosdrovia, My friend. Enjoy every minute. You got a keeper and a future heart breaker. Save your $$$ now 'cause it's gonna cost you like it did me, and I enjoyed every minute of it, as I still do and it still does! :D

Ironically, after seeing those photos my 2-1/2 year old son said "I'd hit that." I can only assume he meant the slopes. :D

:D

So wrong and one of the funnier things I've read in a while. I am preparing myself for my 10 month old daughter dating in 16 years. That's how long I need to prepare...

:D

So wrong and one of the funnier things I've read in a while. I am preparing myself for my 10 month old daughter dating in 16 years. That's how long I need to prepare...

i am going to create a medieval torture room. any young man who seeks to court my daughter must meet us, and i will give him a tour of the house. though not someone who wants to keep guns in the house, will buy a shotgun (no bullets) just to clean when the boys come over.

i am going to create a medieval torture room. any young man who seeks to court my daughter must meet us, and i will give him a tour of the house. though not someone who wants to keep guns in the house, will buy a shotgun (no bullets) just to clean when the boys come over.

When people asked me why I have 2 shotguns, I told them in case one miss-fires! :D

As far as bullets (shells), I kept a few empty ones nearby whilst cleaning for effect. :D

When people asked me why I have 2 shotguns, I told them in case one miss-fires! :D

As far as bullets (shells), I kept a few empty ones nearby whilst cleaning for effect. :D

I would get the bullets now, but I'm worried about my daughter choking on them :tup:

:D We did not find out if we were having a boy or a girl with our first child (not finding out with #2 either). I did tell everyone, and I was 100% serious, that if we had a girl, the very next day I would be printing out applications and buying a shotgun. As I told them, I did not care if we had a boy or a girl so long as it was a healthy baby, but that I was scared sh!tless to have a teenage daughter one day.