[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How old are you?

NSab

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell does that mean. With who, men? :D

very good. You're a sharp one aint ya?

Here it is "The rumble at recess "

1963 :D

Geez, your an old fart. But I'm older. :D I'm surprised that I still have my hair though. It's been receding for what seems like an eternity but it's still there and with no combovers.

Got cha beat by one year. 1962

50. Hey, Spain, you're almost an old fart like me! :D

42 ... feel like a senior citizen in here ... :tup:

Geez, your an old fart. But I'm older. :D I'm surprised that I still have my hair though. It's been receding for what seems like an eternity but it's still there and with no combovers.

Got cha beat by one year. 1962

It is hard to believe that I have made it to be 43 years old. That sounds really old to me. But thats what I am, and it beats the alternative. My worldview has been shaped by growing up in the 1970's and then going to college and being a young adult in the 1980's. I dont remember JFK or LBJ although I was alive during their presidencies. I do remember Nixon and Watergate but wasnt sure what it was all about. I remember Ford and recall being pissed that he pardoned Nixon. I recall Carter and how horrible he was as President, and how cartoonish his family was. I fondly recall Ronald Reagan and the remember the feeling of pride he gave us all in being Americans, after the f*ck job Carter did on our national pysche. I remember GHW Bush and how he seemed to be a decent sort but without the charisma of Reagan, and his "read my lips" pledge. I remember that slimeball Clinton and how his lies and personal life ruined what could have been a good Presidency. And I recall Dubya, a man who simply didnt handle the "big office" very well. I am indeed old.