[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Tourney

billay

It should be a good game between the Devils and Pack. The Pack had a week to get ready for Duke the last time in Raleigh, and played perhaps their worst game of the year, sucky effort, no passion etc. , and Coach Lowe effidently laid into them good after that laid egg. I'm not going to sit here and say...Pack will take it to the Devils, but I feel very confident in saying we will play and execute 10 fold more so than our first crack at the Devils.

I feel a little as though BC is really starting to feel William's absence. They will struggle against Maryland. (I'm assuming that the Terps are now beyond the possibilty of laying an egg)

Well, Coach K will most likely get Henderson reinstated, but it would be nice to have Dook short one player, as it helps out the Pack. It should be a great tournament-good luck my brethren.

Coach K said he won't appeal the suspension. So Duke will be one short vs NC State.

VT has a great shot at winning by beating NC for the 3rd(!) time.

I'll bet against that, and not because I hate VT.

If UNC plays with the fire they played with yesterday, noone beats them in this tourney!!

Plus VT won't make past the semis...IMO! GT beats WF and goes on to beat VT. GT is turning it up a notch at just the right time!

Edited by johnsonk2

Also, the ACC of course has 12 teams, but I think it is a salute to the conference that 10 of those 12 teams have a winning record-that's strong for a 12 team conference. It has been a great year for the ACC and it's winning % vs RPI top 50 leaves no doubt as to the power of the ACC.

Also, even though it cost UVa losing to Wake, it helped the conferences power rank as a whole-the Clemson win in Blacksburg as well. We are a shoo in for 7 teams and I would not be surprized to see 8(FSU over Clemson)

Edited by PantherDave

Trying to remember....is the tourney at the Fleet Center next year in Bawstan?? If so, perhaps some easier tickets to nail down-we should all plan to meet at the tourney one year-perhaps next year?

I vote for Atlanta in 2009

Trying to remember....is the tourney at the Fleet Center next year in Bawstan?? If so, perhaps some easier tickets to nail down-we should all plan to meet at the tourney one year-perhaps next year?

Wishful thinking....

Future Sites

PS - It's the TD Banknorth Garden now. (Pronounced banknawth gahden for you out of towners)

I'll be at the sweet 16 & elite 8 at the Meadowlands. Is anyone else going? If UNC wins the ACC tourney I'm guessing they'll be the #1 seed in the east.

I think we must win the tourney to get a #1 seed at this point. That is, unless somebody else above us totally taks.

I think we must win the tourney to get a #1 seed at this point. That is, unless somebody else above us totally taks.

I think if they play on Sunday, they'll be a #1. I think the secret is out about how insanely deep the ACC was so they'll get a little slack.

I think if they play on Sunday, they'll be a #1. I think the secret is out about how insanely deep the ACC was so they'll get a little slack.

I sure hope you are right detlef. I hope that 1 more win for Ga. Tech and either Clemson or FSU will get them both in the tourney. GT is scary right now, as is Maryland.

The main thing UNC has going for it at this point (as for most of the season) is it's depth. How many teams can handle 3 games in 3 days? Or 4 in 4? Nobody for the Tar Heels is even averaging 30 minutes a game.

Edited by billay