[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboyz1

That's right Jack, walk right away from the screaming Russian that you've just been torturing and walk right up to the door where his entire security has been waiting, listening and watching too. :D

Come on...........

Oh and when was the last time you tried to find a secret spot to do something unnoticed and leave the door ajar on your way in. A trained Russian security agent mind you. :tup:

Finger food was a nice touch though. :D

That's right Jack, walk right away from the screaming Russian that you've just been torturing and walk right up to the door where his entire security has been waiting, listening and watching too. :D

Come on...........

Oh and when was the last time you tried to find a secret spot to do something unnoticed and leave the door ajar on your way in. A trained Russian security agent mind you. :tup:

Finger food was a nice touch though. :D

picking this show apart is too easy, man. how about chad lowe essentially saying to tom lennox, "you promise you won't tell? cross your heart and hope to die? stick a needle in your eye? ok, i believe you."

by the way, has anyone stopped to think that in the world of "24," in the past six years, america has had two nukes explode; nerve gas unleashed at a mall; the airborne virus in the hotel; at least two assassination attempts on david palmer (one successful); air force one blown from the sky; a sitting president arrested; and now ANOTHER presidential assassination attempt. when did the united states become the world's most powerful banana republic?

by the way, has anyone stopped to think that in the world of "24," in the past six years, america has had two nukes explode; nerve gas unleashed at a mall; the airborne virus in the hotel; at least two assassination attempts on david palmer (one successful); air force one blown from the sky; a sitting president arrested; and now ANOTHER presidential assassination attempt. when did the united states become the world's most powerful banana republic?

Wait, you mean this stuff isn't real? I thought 24 was a news show and outside of my shelter here in Vermont, the rest of the country was just going to Hel... um ... "Cleveland" ... :D

The techy terminology they try to use crack me up. They could be in the middle of something serious, and then Chloe has to go check the router to see if the window has had any ports stolen, or something equally stupid sounding, to prove it's someone on the inside and I just lose it. :D

i just finished watchin season 3..........this season doesn't come close and is kinda becoming a joke...imo

I just finished season 3 as well, just starting season 4 now. Being off of work from knee replacement has left me with plenty of extra time. First 3 seasons were very very good though, predictable but very good IMHO

This is getting ridiculous...

- the above Jack movign to the door - what exactly was he going to do assuing there was no big blowup fo the door - walk out?

- the "I resigned over my husband's work issue" / "no I didn't" - that's all crap anyway - no one cares lady

- Reid's "he'll listen to reason" ... really? Don't you think that time has come and gone you f'n moron. And the other guy just goes along although he's really ready to kill him? "Well, he nodded his head, so I guess we won't kill him" And how in the world woudl anyone believe anythign Chad Lowe said...he looks like a damn elf

- Only good thing is Logan - i'll say this, if there's some big problem and I can choose him on my side or the other, I'll take him - cause he doesn't screw around.

- Jack would be missing two fingers faster than you could spit

- Why did the "i'm goign back to the white house" woman need to watch a tv show on her sprint phone? They didn't have TV's at the "airport" which was supposed to be Andrews air force base.....(I know the answer - at least it's not all Cisco all the time this year)

- with all that, this reminds me of two seasons ago (I think it was that one) where after about 7-8 shows, I thought "they have no idea what to do with the story lines - they're just winging crap week by week". Hope they recover (they did last time around)

- would it kill them to get the new hot "middle eastern" girl at CTU out of the office in less clothes....

- once again, no bullet for Chloe...although at least she was barely in the show

- oh, and on that note - so the Russians have the greatest code ever known to man that no one can break....but leave 1 of 8 PC's in their embassy completely open to a hack....(actually, sounds like every company I've worked for, but c'mon)

- the above Jack movign to the door - what exactly was he going to do assuing there was no big blowup fo the door - walk out?

- the "I resigned over my husband's work issue" / "no I didn't" - that's all crap anyway - no one cares lady

- Reid's "he'll listen to reason" ... really? Don't you think that time has come and gone you f'n moron. And the other guy just goes along although he's really ready to kill him? "Well, he nodded his head, so I guess we won't kill him" And how in the world woudl anyone believe anythign Chad Lowe said...he looks like a damn elf

- Only good thing is Logan - i'll say this, if there's some big problem and I can choose him on my side or the other, I'll take him - cause he doesn't screw around.

- Jack would be missing two fingers faster than you could spit

- Why did the "i'm goign back to the white house" woman need to watch a tv show on her sprint phone? They didn't have TV's at the "airport" which was supposed to be Andrews air force base.....(I know the answer - at least it's not all Cisco all the time this year)

- with all that, this reminds me of two seasons ago (I think it was that one) where after about 7-8 shows, I thought "they have no idea what to do with the story lines - they're just winging crap week by week". Hope they recover (they did last time around)

- would it kill them to get the new hot "middle eastern" girl at CTU out of the office in less clothes....

- once again, no bullet for Chloe...although at least she was barely in the show

- oh, and on that note - so the Russians have the greatest code ever known to man that no one can break....but leave 1 of 8 PC's in their embassy completely open to a hack....(actually, sounds like every company I've worked for, but c'mon)

:tup: ........Ya .....Her and Bedroom Eyes hangin by the pool in Margaritaville with lotion........ :D Stop holdin skin hostage........ :D

Dude, it was a private phone call; he didn't want the Russian to overhear...duh! On an unrelated note, why is it that in every TV show when someone gets all huffy and says “can I speak to you for a second?” they step to the other side of the room and speak as if people can’t hear them ten feet away?

At least there wasn't any Morris/Chloe back and forth this episode. Last week half the episode was spent examining Morris' sobriety. This is the first season I’ve watched Twenty-four, thanks to my new housemate, and I have trouble believing this show was ever good.

Dude, it was a private phone call; he didn't want the Russian to overhear...duh! On an unrelated note, why is it that in every TV show when someone gets all huffy and says “can I speak to you for a second?” they step to the other side of the room and speak as if people can’t hear them ten feet away?

At least there wasn't any Morris/Chloe back and forth this episode. Last week half the episode was spent examining Morris' sobriety. This is the first season I’ve watched Twenty-four, thanks to my new housemate, and I have trouble believing this show was ever good.

there was no need for the call to be private. jack is too sharp to move toward the door once he has the info he needed. the old jack would have kept the gun on the russian's head until he completed his call with CTU to give them the data to find the nukes. only then would he have made a move to weaken his position.

that's it. this show is not real.

You may have a point on the phone call - I'd need to rewatch it (I thougth the call was over when he made that move).

Completely agree with this part - my comment on last week was "when did the OC invade 24"...

This year isn't really a fair estimation of the normal quality of the show (first few episodes were ok, but gone way downhill last 2 or 3)

there was no need for the call to be private. jack is too sharp to move toward the door once he has the info he needed. the old jack would have kept the gun on the russian's head until he completed his call with CTU to give them the data to find the nukes. only then would he have made a move to weaken his position.

that's it. this show is not real.

Example number 15,049,784,690 that sarcasm does not translate well on the internet.

Has anyone tried to call Chloe's cell phone? They used a real #. I know they did this 2 or 3 years ago and some people got the 24 set.

they've used that number at least four or five times this season. in the last episode, jack gave the number to that russian consulate security guy as the number to ctu. i think it was also logan's number a few episodes ago. it's a real cell phone they keep on the set. at first some of the actors and crew would answer it, but i think it just goes to voicemail now.

they've used that number at least four or five times this season. in the last episode, jack gave the number to that russian consulate security guy as the number to ctu. i think it was also logan's number a few episodes ago. it's a real cell phone they keep on the set. at first some of the actors and crew would answer it, but i think it just goes to voicemail now.

Yeah, I tried calling it. It goes to voicemail but even that is full now.

:D This show is so silly. I like to remind my girlfriend, "Don't forget, this whole day started 12 hours ago with Jack flying in from China in handcuffs, and he was shot in the shoulder!"

Next thing we see is him riding to the Russian consulate with Logan in a perfectly tailored suit and clean shaven, awake and alert. Jack hasn't even taken a nap. :D

:D This show is so silly. I like to remind my girlfriend, "Don't forget, this whole day started 12 hours ago with Jack flying in from China in handcuffs, and he was shot in the shoulder!"

Next thing we see is him riding to the Russian consulate with Logan in a perfectly tailored suit and clean shaven, awake and alert. Jack hasn't even taken a nap. :D

He's seriously gotta be getting hungry at this point.