[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of curiousity, what is.....

Big Country

Careful, Big John has been known to kill a man for putting a hugh whole in his roof. Besides, he knows more about you than your own mother, why would you go and call him names? Seems like a foolish move in my opinion.

:D

I had a feeling I might see this again. Did you see the update in the other post for pointing out the error. I won't spoil it for you. Who would make fun of BJ? It's all in good fun as he's well aware of his insane abilities to manage everyones' personal profiles.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Grits' son's number how dare you stake your claim to it. You're now on the list. Uhh...don't ask, you know damn well what list.

:D

I had a feeling I might see this again. Did you see the update in the other post for pointing out the error. I won't spoil it for you. Who would make fun of BJ? It's all in good fun as he's well aware of his insane abilities to manage everyones' personal profiles.

Oh, I saw your gold star retort. I got me a chocolate starfish to mark up your board with. :D

Lame :D

I know I'm not the only one...but I was 13 and playing ball when he won the national title at UNC (and I was a g'town fan actually) - he became my sports idol as he came into the NBA. Took 23 as a number anytime I could get it - now it's just a number that I stick with.

Mitch Hedberg's favorite #:

"my favorite number is 4 billion, this isn't good for gambling "come on 4 billion.....

7... sh1t I'm going to need more dice.... like 4 billion divided by 6".

66 Football number

Football- 12 for Stabler, 32 for Mike Curtis(though in all the years I played I never wore either # as I played mostly on Defense and was always in the 50's and 80's or 90's)

Baseball- 21 for Clemente(my idol as a kid though more often than not I wore #13, F the bad luck sheet!!)

Basketball- 44 Jerry West(yet again I was more often than not #13 and an occasional 24)

Rugby- 9 or 13 are the only two numbers I've ever sported in 12+ seasons

Hockey- 9 for Gordie Howe or 4 for Bobby Orr. Wore 4 the only two years I played youth.

Mitch Hedberg's favorite #:

"my favorite number is 4 billion, this isn't good for gambling "come on 4 billion.....

7... sh1t I'm going to need more dice.... like 4 billion divided by 6".

:D:D that's the first thing i thought of when i read this thread

23 and 25.

23 was my football number from age 8 up until my jr year in high school. Mark Kelso had the same # in HS and they retired it at that time.

Then I switched to #25.